Drinks, Drugs and her. (Harry)

The way her hips swayed to the thudding tempo of the bass held my attention for most of the night. Since walking through the open doors of Omega Sigma, since leading the other boys to the free flowing keg and filling our cups, this girl and her body caught my eye. She wore this plaid skirt, as if she had some Biology homework to study. Her right rib cage had a little beauty mark, not covered by the black crop top. My eyes travelled down her legs, the top of her thighs and centered where the tights pressed into her skin. Somewhere I wanted to sink my teeth into. 

"Looks like Harry found a conquest for the night," Liam said, a smirk present on his face as he lifted the red cup to his lips. He was leaned against the oak pillar in the entryway to the dining room, Zayn whispering to a couple of girls a foot away. I could hear Louis in the kitchen, shouting about that one threesome with some of the girls he met at a different bar a few months ago. Niall was nowhere to be seen, he was probably passed out in one of the bedrooms.

I stayed quiet, as usual, concentrated on the feeling of my lip ring against my prodding tongue. Cold and a thin kind of firm to the muscle, wet and enveloping. I loved using my tongue. Never got any complaints about it from any of the girls I hooked up with either. Plaid skirt girl was throwing her head back, hair swishing close to her hips. Long and thick. Something I could pull, or maybe gather into a ponytail to help her out when she'd inevitably need it.
"Cocky bastard, already picturing the girl on her knees," Liam teased, shoulders knocking into mine as the straight up vodka in his cup coursed through his body. It took a lot these days to get Liam drunk, the varsity swimmer and the biggest heavy weight I'd ever met.
Rolling my eyes and adjusting the snapback on my head, I pushed him back.

"Go fuck your girlfriend, Liam. Some of us still have our freedom." I cocked my chin up in the direction of the brunette across the room. Black skinny jeans tight and one of Liam's plaid shirts hanging down her arms. Liam smiled slow and shamelessly, totally in love. His eyes cast on his girl, feet taking him in her direction.

"Good boy." I decided now was the time to go say hi to the mystery girl. Or not, I thought when I got up behind her and the song changed. Bass stronger, vocals sweet and cheeky. Cracking my sore knuckles and flexing my back a bit, I closed in on what little distance separated us. She felt my hips against the small of her back immediately, looking back with impish eyes. God was she cute, precious in fact. Like a kitten about to pounce on innocent little prey. 

I bit my lip, eyes taking her profile in. Body undulating into hers smooth as a dirty thought traveling to your mind. It just happens. Plaid skirt and beauty marks didn't have any issue with that. Her winged eyeliner pitch and lashes full, hands reaching back and gripping mine. Her fingers slim and palms tiny in comparison. It turned me on some more. 

A smirk took it's place on my slick lips as she guided my hands to her waist. Her skin was warm and so squeezable; my knuckles dipping in like the nylon along her legs. Her black converse stepped backwards, her frame sinking into mine fluidly. She was more than into this, pushing her butt between my legs and taking charge. All I could really do was respond the best way I knew how.

"naughty little thing, eh?" I whispered directly into her ear so she could hear. My hair stuck out of my hat in small curls, brushing against her neck. I felt her nod, air plucking off her pout before the words came to my ears.

But once they did, I felt the blood rush from my head and go straight between my legs.

"If you like what you see, I want you to put your hands on it, babe."

Her voice had a purr, a rough drag to it. Pictures in my mind took me to my first cigarette, a grainy punch lit against the black walls of a club. Midnight and cold, breath mingling with the poison floating around my eighteen year old head. Her fingers curled on my thighs, the same fists of the drug I set fire too. My own hands smoothed and spread along her tights, nails sinking where my teeth wanted to be by the end of the night. The music only got louder as cheers around us got rowdier. The smoke wafting into the wood pillars and bodies getting closer and closer. Our hips grinding and hearts spastically beating under sweat glazed clothing. I remembered it was my turn to speak.
"I wanna do more than that, sweetheart," I told her, sliding my hips in figure eights to meet the backwards spiral of hers. She scoffed, but stayed close. If anything she got closer, head falling back onto my shoulder. Her little tongue poking out, pale pink rolled between a crimson pout. I ducked down to kiss her nose, causing her to giggle and spin around in my arms, now facing me.

"Then do it, babe." She said. It was more of a command, the way her index and middle fingers scratched under the edge of my hat, stroking at my scalp. Her eyes were so sickeningly sweet, slinking along my face and neck. Every time she would blink I got a kick to the gut, as if she were reaching inside my stomach. The bow of her lips banefully planning my fate. It was hot as fuck.