Virgin (Harry)

You and Harry have been together for about 8months now. But have known each other for ages before that. You really love him and he really loves you. You're still a virgin, and Harry obviously isn't. (bc seriously *cries bc gif*)

Harry knows you're a virgin and that's nothing to be ashamed of. He wants you to wait until you're 100% comfortable and ready. You know Harry is the one. You don't want to wait anymore. If you wanted anyone to take your virginity, it would be Harry.

You and Harry just went out for Lunch together. Just the two of you. Now it was past seven, he opens the passenger door for you. You hop in and put your seatbelt on. Harry shuts the door and walks over to the driver's side and hops in. He does his seatbelt and sticks the key in the ignition.

"Harry, before we go. Can I say something!?" Harry looks a bit confused and worried. You hold Harry's hand. "Harry, I'm ready" you say smiling at him.

Harry's face lights up. "Are you sure!?" Harry asks. "Yes. Positive." you reply. "When do you want to do it!?" Harry asks. "Um, I was thinking maybe tonight!?" you say. "Are you sure!?" Harry asks again. "Harry, please. I'm ready". You and Harry lean over to each other and give each other a kiss. Harry starts the car and drives off. You reach other the gear shift and hold his hand. He has one hand on the steering wheel. Harry turns his head to face you and smile.

You reach back to the flat. Harry pulls up and gets out of the car. He walks over your side. You were rummaging through your handbag. "Harry you don't have to open the door" you say. "I want to" he says. You climb out of Range Rover and walk into the apartment.

"You sure you're ready for this (Y/N)!? You don't have to, you know. We're in no rush"Harry says.

"Harry please, I'm ready"

Now it was about nine p.m.

"Harry I'm having a shower" you say. "Okay babe. Let me know when you're ready" Harry says. Harry was laying on the lounge like a slob. You walk out in nothing but a towel from the shower. Harry lifts his head up and sees you. He does a double take and sits up.

"I'm ready Harry" you say smiling at him. He smiles back at you and gets up off the lounge. You walk in and sit on the edge of your bed. Harry walks in and walks over to you. He notices you looked nervous. Harry lifts your legs up on the bed. You kept them tight shut. "(Y/N). I've seen it before, a few times. You don't need to hide it." Harry says.

Harry wanted you to be comfortable around him. He spreads your legs slightly apart. "Relax" Harry says to you. "Sorry" you say back. Harry pushes your shoulder down and lays you on the bed. Harry strips his shirt off and throws it to the side. "Would it make you more comfortable if I stripped out of my jeans!?" Harry asks you. You nod. Harry strips his jeans off and throws them with his t-shirt. Harry climbs onto the bed and straddles you. "Don't worry. I'm not going in yet" Harry tells you. "Oh" you say back. (this is honestly so awkward to write)

Harry leans over to you and starts gently kissing at your neck. Sucking hard in some spots just to leave his territory. He meets your face. You're still a little tense. You're ready, but nervous. Totally normal.

"You okay!?" Harry asks worried.

"Little worried" you say back.

"If you don't want to go through with it. Tell me" Harry says.

"I'm ready. Keep going please".

Harry bites his bottom lip and leans in to gently kiss you. Harry licks the bottom of your lip, asking for entrance. You open and let him in fighting for dominance. You let him win. Harry has got you distracted and off guard. He moves his left hand away from your face and moves it down to your entrance. Harry slides 2 fingers inside you without warning. Not hard. "Harry" you moan into his mouth. Harry smiles and says "Just checking" he says back. He takes his hand out of you and licks himself clean. Harry sits up still straddling you. He lifts his bum off of your lower belly to unwrapped the towel underneath him. "Up" Harry says to you. You arch your back to let Harry slide the towel out. Harry's hands move to your breasts, massaging them, gently kissing them. A small moan releases from your mouth. Harry smiles against your breast. "Harry please" you say. Harry leans down and sticks his finger inside of you. "Harry" you moan. "Checking if your wet so we can proceed baby, that's all". You nod your head and rest it back on the pillow. Harry gets off you and takes his boxers off. You take a glance at his erect length. Not like you've never seen it before anyway. Harry straddles you again with his length resting on your tummy. Harry then shifts himself and positions himself at your entrance. Harry looks in your eyes. Your biting your lips nervously. "(Y/N). Are you sure you want to do this!? We don't have to do it you know. We're in no rush. Are you sure you want to lose your virginity to me!?" Harry says worried. "Harry, for the 5th hundred time today, I'm ready. I want you to take my virginity. Take it away. I want you to take my virginity Harry. No one else" you say. "Okay, well (Y/N), It will hurt at first okay!? It'll get better. I promise. If I hurt too much, tell me to stop and I'll pull out okay!? Don't let me hurt you okay!? I couldn't bare the thought of hurting you. So, if it hurts, let me know, and we'll try again another time okay!?" Harry says. "Okay Harry". Before Harry slid inside you he says "(Y/N). Condom or no Condom!?" "I'm on the pill, and I'm pretty sure you are STD free, so no condom" you say. Harry kisses you and nods. Harry slowly, places his length inside of you. You shut your eyes and clench your teeth. "It hurts!" you scream in your head. You turn your head for a minute and let out a tear. "(Y/N)!? Am I hurting you!?" Harry says noticing a tear. "It's okay Harry. Keep going, please" you say. You adjust yourself to Harry's size and nod. Harry starts, slowly thrusting in and out of you. You wrap your arms around Harry's neck and throw your head back. "I'm going to do a little deeper now. Is that okay!?" Harry asks. "Please" you say back. Harry goes slowly, but deeper now. Pain has subsided and pleasure is overpowering your body. "Harry" you moan. Harry smiles knowing that pain has gone now. "Going to go alittle faster now" Harry says. "Okay" you reply. Harry goes faster and deeper. Harry's lips connect back to yours. Each thrust you moan in Harry's mouth. Harry smiles against your lips still kissing you. Harry starts slowly picking up the pace going harder and faster along with deeper. "Harry, oh Harry!" you moan in his mouth. Harry is enjoying this. Your fingernails are now digging into Harry's skin. Harry picks up the pace a bit more. You are both panting heavily now. "H-Harry I-I think it's going to happen!" you say. "I know baby. You're so tight" Harry says. Harry's thrusts and kisses are sloppier as you both reach your climax. You clench your jaw. "No no baby. Let it out" Harry says as he leans his head on your shoulder. You let out a scream of pleasure and then sink back into the bed. Harry looks up at you and smiles and lays a kiss on you. You're breathing heavily. Your breasts rising up and down. "How was that!?" Harry asks. You run your fingers through Harry's hair. "Brilliant. Thank you Harry. I love you so much" you say to him. Harry smiles at you. His beautiful smile and says "I love you too (Y/N). I'm honoured to have taken your virginity" Harry says. You smile and lay a gentle kiss on Harry.Harry pulls out and lays beside you climbing under the covers ready to go the bed. You couldn't be bothered getting up and getting dressed, plus you were a little sore and numb from mind blowing sex from Harry. You climb under the covers. Harry comes up behind you and spoons you resting his head on your shoulder.

"Thank you Harry. I'm glad I lost my virginity to you" you tell him.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Goodnight babe".

>>>>>>

I failed my math exam ugh why does math exist anyway?

My birthday is in 2 weeks and 3 days lololol

idk im excited