It's not like we're dating. (Niall)

so my friend actually requested this lmao, she said she would tell everybody that I write smut if i didnt write this so I had to lmao hiiii aliah ily. x

anyway im so mad at the world rn because of zayn leaving the band and zayn with naughty boy and life is just shit in general so yeah I'm pissed af don't fuck with me rn

this was originally in my 5sos smut book but fuck it

-

"How could you do this to me?" Niall asked, looking at you with pain and hurt in his eyes.

You didn't know what to say. You and Niall weren't in a relationship but you had a thing going on. You hadn't had sex but you two did take part in some foreplay every now and then. You didn't think it'd be that serious if you gave yourself to another guy for a one night stand considering you and Niall weren't in any commitment but you were quickly proved wrong. The way he reacted when you told him was definitely more serious than how you thought he'd take it. You expected him to be bothered, but you didn't expect him to be so hurt. Stupid assumption.

When you stayed quiet he continued, now beginning to pace back and forth across the large span of the wooden floors.

"I like you (Y/N), a lot. I know we weren't anything serious but I respected you enough to not go sleeping around and doing things with other girls! I was only involved with you." He paused before repeating his previous question. "How could you do this to me?"

"Niall I- Stop trying to make me feel bad about this. You not doing things with other girls is not my fault!" You pointed out. You weren't in a relationship. He had no right to get so mad at you about this. As you thought about it more you felt your guilt quickly shift into anger.

"It's not like we're dating." You harshly added.

He stopped walking and looked at you. "You think I don't know that?" He asked walking towards you. You took a step back but to your dismay you felt your back hit the wall.

His body pressed against yours and his large hands slipped up to your breasts, massaging them. "You don't have to remind me that these aren't only for me." He continued his slow movements with one hand while the other gripped your waist. His lips brushed against yours and his tongue dipped out of his mouth to lick your top lip. "And that those lips don't only have to be wrapped around my c0ck."

He started to grind his crotch roughly against yours, allowing you to feel him hardening. His lips trailed down to your neck, sucking harshly then licking over the spot to soothe the minor pain.

"I actually thought we could make something more of this." He said in a low growl against the skin of your neck. "That's why I was so bothered. I was going to ask you to be mine today." His lips continued the assault against your neck before he continued. "But after what you told me, I don't see that happening."

You felt the guilt returning and the regret increasing at the sound of his words. You wanted to be his. You desperately wanted to be his but a stupid drunken mistake now ruined things. You didn't know he wanted more and if you had suspected it you wouldn't have slept with that guy last night.