Stranger (Niall) Pt. 2

HERE'S PART TWO OF MY NIALL IMAGINE :D

-EJ

I walked home on a chilly night from work, thankfully it wasn't raining like the other night. I walked passed the familiar pub he drove me home from after warming me up. I couldn't help but peek inside, only to see he wasn't there. I quickly walked the rest of the way home, almost working up a cold sweat. I unlocked my door going inside quickly and stripping down in my bed room. I wrapped a towel around me, setting my bath water, I usually took showers except for when I had such a long day and had to walk back in the cold like this. I made some bubbles quickly and got in.

The water rising over my body as I laid back and sighed softly, relaxing and warming up quickly. I closed my eyes, listening to music on my iPod. I took out my head phones and set them aside before dipping my head under the water. I rubbed my face a bit before coming back up and wiping the water from my eyes. My eyes fluttering open to see Niall standing in the middle of my bathroom floor smirking softly. I went to scream but my breath hitched in my throat.

"What are you doing here?" I breathed.

"Well, a few friends said you stopped by the bar looking for me, so I came over to see what you wanted... But now I find myself seeing if you want the same thing as me." He said as he scanned over my body, slightly hidden by bubbles. I scanned him over, remembering the other night, wanting to experience it again.

I nodded softly, sitting up a bit to make room for him to get it, though my bath tub was large enough already. He quickly undressed, pulling his socks off and getting in. going between my legs quickly and kissing me kissing me sweetly on the nose before pressing his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. I licked along his bottom lip, asking for entrance silently. He quickly granted it, his tongue soon dancing with mine for dominance. As our wet bodies grinded against each others I could feel his length growing harder. He rubbed it against my sensitive area for a bit as he kissed me hungrily.

"Niall... I want you." I breathed in his ear. He smiled into the kiss, kissing down and taking a deep breath at my belly button, going under the water. His head slipping between my legs as his lips went up to my clit, some bubbles coming up from his mouth as he started sucking over it and licking it quickly. I grabbed the sides of the tub sliding up a bit as I moaned softly and a bit dragged out. Soon he slid two fingers into my core, coming back up for air and going back down after blinking water from his perfect blue eyes.

He ate me out some more before sliding back up my body, lining up quickly and pushing in. A loud gasp coming from me as his lips went to my neck, sucking harshly and biting a bit. My hand trailing up into his hair and grabbing a fistful, tugging on it lightly. He started thrusting a bit fast, the water in the tub splashing around, not that we cared much.

He pounded into me quickly, his cock stroking over my g-spot perfectly. My climax soon to boil over as my nails dug into his back, he let out a slight twisted moan, mixed with pain and pleasure. I moaned loudly as my walls tightened around him, waves of pleasure pumping through my body as I tensed. I felt his cock throbbing and twitching deep in me, releasing his hot cum inside my tight core. He let out a few strangled grunts that managed to morph into moans quickly. He hunched over catching his breath a bit as he slowly sat back. I sat up, calming down a bit before washing up.

He offered to wash my back, and in return I washed all of him happily. We ate after drying off and putting clothes back on, though he was extremely against it. He actually ended up spending the night, I was reluctant to let him go since it was so late at night already. So he slept next to me in bed, spooning up to me sweetly.

"Niall?" I asked to see if he was still awake. He moaned softly in acknowledgement though he was on the edge of unconsciousness.

"If you ever break into my house and sneak up on me like that I'll have to kill you." I breathed a bit too peacefully as I started fading into blackness.

"Ok." He whispered tiredly and tugged me closer to his body, nudging his chin to my neck sweetly before be finally drifted into a blissful sleep.