Youtuber (Niall)

Unedited as usual lmao just shut up if you see a typo not everybody is as perfect as you

Do you like the new cover or nah?

"So I was thinking, maybe we should go to McDonald's for lunch because I'm so tired of eating the same old sandwiches from the old food stand next to the store.." Your bestfriend, Harry, rambles on, talking very quickly making it hard to understand.

"Yeah, great." You simply say and Harry fist pumps the air. You chuckle at his childish behavior and let him drag you to the nearest McDonald's, which was two blocks away.

As you two walk down the street, Harry doing most of the talking and you stare down at the ground avoiding people's gaze. You mentally groaned when Harry started talking about how weird penises are, a blush coating your cheeks as people stare at the both of you.

"Like, dicks are so weird. Why do we have it? Why does it grow when you get older? I mean, mine is pretty big but-" He rambles and you slap the back of his head making him stop and groan.

"What the hell?" He shouts and you laugh, your eyes shutting and laughter pouring out of you. You weren't paying attention to the road, mostly because you were still giggling and you suddenly fell down on the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry."

A hand was offered and you quickly took it, lifting you up. You dust yourself off and looked up at the person who bumped into you and instantly melted into his gaze, because damn his eyes are beautiful.

He smiles and says sorry again before walking off, and you pulled Harry who was gaping at you. You reached your destination and Harry was still staring at you like you have two heads so you turned to him, "Do I have something on my face?"

"What? Oh my god, (Y/N) that was Niall Horan! He's a famous youtuber, and you didn't even ask for a damn picture!" He practically squeels and you had to cover his mouth with your mouth to stop him.

"So what?.." You grumble. You're not really into youtubers, You feel like they just got famous for posting stupid pointless videos on youtube, that's not fair at all. but you do like bands.

(A/N yes i know they're not all like that shut the fuck up i love youtubers ok)

Harry gasped and clutched his chest, "How dare you." You rolled your eyes and ordered, ignoring Harry's rambles for the rest of the day.

---

"Welcome to Greg's music store, how may I help you?" You say, not looking up from your phone as a costumer approached your counter.

"Well, small world, eh?" A familiar voice chuckled, "hey, princess."

You looked up and you saw those familiar blue eyes that belonged to a certain lad that made you fall on your bum yesterday at lunch.

"Oh, um hey?" You say as he winks at you, making you want to scowl but instead you blushed, which was unintentional.

"Niall Horan." He smiles, reaching over to shake your hand.

"(Y/N)." You nod at him, but politely shook his hand. He smirked, making you almost fall off of your chair because damn.

"I don't like youtubers." You state randomly, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, really?" He leaned against the counter, getting too close for your liking. You gulped as he stared at you for god knows how long, studying every inch of your face making it feel like you're on fire.

"Mind if I change your mind?"

》》》》

Your P.O.V. bc i want to

I don't know what the hell happened, or how the fuck we got here, or why we're here when only two minutes ago we were talking on my counter, but right he got me pinned down on the wall inside the single comfort room in the store, him kissing down my jawline to my neck. Damn, he really wants to change my mind. I gasped when he nibbled on the spot where my neck and shoulders meet and I tilted ny head back, biting my lip to keep in a moan.

He runs his hand down my hand until he was at the end of my shirt and tugged at it, signaling me to take it off. He smirks when i finally moan, and I lift my arms so he can take off my clothing. His eyes widen and I can't help the blush that formed on my face, and he chuckles. "You're beautiful, babe." He smiles.

He runs his hand down my stomach and inside my underwear and I suck in air when i felt his fingertips inbetween my folds.

"F-fu-uck" I shudder, unable to stand still. Niall slids it up farther and I moan put loud. He pumps it a few times before sliding in a second one, pressing his lips to mine quite messily. He roams my mouth with his tongue and i felt him rub it against mine and I'm suprised I didn't die then and there. He uses his other hand to massage my breast, his fingers sliding farther into me. God dammit.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I gulp, knowing I'm close. I shut my eyes, sucking in a breath but whimpered when i felt him take out his fingers.

"N-Niall I-" He didn't let me finished when he asked me to go on my knees.

"You can't come yet, babe. Do me a little favor first." He smiles, but i give him what i need. I unzip his pants and pull it down along with his boxers, he kicks it off and i gulp when i saw how big he is.

Fuck, I won't be able to walk for a week.

I shrug it off and lick a bold stripe from the base to the tip, he moans and i take the tip in my mouth sucking it. He tangles his hands in my hair and pulls at it everytime i lick his tip or when i twirl my tongue around him. I pump what i can't fit in my mouth and he twitches in my mouth. He pulls me off away from his throbbing length and lines himself up my entrance. I was facing the wall with him behind me, I almost fell when he entered me, groaning when i tried getting used to his size.

"Wait, shīt. I don't have a condom." He says.

Oh fu- wait. "I'm on the pill." I say, which was true.

"You sure?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm sure. I promise." I say.

He nods and starts moving, placing his free hand on my breast and fuck this feels good. He pulls out and thrust back in, hitting the right spot everytime and i felt myself fall apart from the intense pleasure and pain. He moans when his dick brushed a certain part and damn i felt that too, making me groan with him.

After a few moments his thrust became sloppier and he was a groaning mess. He pulls out and pushes back in, probably trying to come. I ask him to pull out, he was confused at first but he did, i knelt down and took him in my hand and started pumping as fast as i can. He gasp and throws his head back, gripping whatever he can and shit he looks so hot like this. I took the tip in my mouth and sucked a few times before he finally lost it, grinning at me before cleaning up.

》》》》

"It's been four days since we went to Mcdonald's. Can we visit it again?" Harry asked and I shrugged, letting him drag me there. My heart flutters, remembering this certain road.

Where me and Niall met.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, looking at Harry who was ahead at me before reading the text with an  address on it. What the-?

"Round two at my place, don't be late princess. ;) -N"

》》》》
Im sorry if this sucked im so tired.. :(

Question of the day! :)

Who is/are your favorite youtuber(s)

I have too many srsly i watch hundreds of youtubers but if i had to pick it would be Pewdiepie (brofist to my fellow bros)
Zoe and Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Bethany Mota, SuperWoman, Bethany Mota, Meredith Foster, Marcus Butler, PointlessBlog, Connor Franta, Dan Howell and Phil Lester. :)

If you know them all we're automatically friends ok no take backs

Ok ily guys so much bye my babes

-EJ