Punishment (Liam)

fuck it im too lazy to edit this shit I wont stop you from laughing at me if you see a typo

_______

The train is unusually packed today, and while normally you’d be annoyed, you can’t help but revel in the fact it gives you the excuse to press close to Liam. He’d been unintentionally teasing you all day today, or so you thought, by wearing a shirt that clings just a little too tightly to his well-defined chest and stomach. Every once in a while, it would ride up, revealing a sliver of soft, tanned skin, making you want to sink your fingers into his hips and plant kisses along the line of his trousers. Now, as Liam keeps one hand steady on the support, his shirt has risen up once again, and the heat begins to flow through your body.

Trying to keep discreet, you rest one hand on Liam’s hip, only allowing a few fingers to brush against his skin. He doesn’t take notice of it, only looking down at you with a smile before pressing a kiss to the top of your forehead. Slowly, you drag your palm up, fingers dancing across the sprinkling of hair that leads from his bellybutton to where it disappears beneath his underwear, and you feel the abdominal muscles lightly tense under your touch. Keeping your gaze down, you press your hand flat against his stomach, reaveling in the softness and warmth he provides. Rubbing slow circles, your hand makes its way slowly up his chest, tracing the muscles that protrude from his skin, until your palm comes into contact with a very steady heartbeat. You know you’ve caused him to stir, the thumping of his heart a little stronger than normal, it thuds a strong beat against your gentle caress.

“What do you think you’re doing, teasing me in public?” His breath is hot against your ear, causing goose bumps to prickle as the scruff of his chin rasps against your soft cheek. You only smirk when he tries to pull your hand out from under his shirt, letting him have his way for a few second before reaching back up to feel his heartbeat still rapidly moving. Lost in the feeling of his skin beneath yours, you jump when you feel his hand at your back.

Showing you that two can indeed play the game, Liam presses his hand to the small of your back, tracing the line of your jeans before slipping his hand into your back pocket, giving your bum a squeeze. Once again you jump a little, quickly apologizing to the stranger you’ve bumped into. Liam chuckles at your response, rubbing the spot he squeezed before giving it another pat. He repeats the action a few times, pulling you closer each time until your chest is pressed against his and your hand is thoroughly trapped between the two of you. His affection causes you to giggle, and using your free hand, you find away to give him a taste of his own medicine, giving his firm bum a squeeze. The feeling of his bum in your hand causes you to sigh, your thoughts traveling to how it feels to squeeze it without the barrier of clothing and right when he has you on the brink of euphoria. He leans down once again until his lips brush your ear, murmuring, “If you’re not careful, you’re going to get us in trouble. Besides, I thought you didn’t like this kind of thing.”

“I guess you’re an exception,” you smile at him, not bothering to hide the blush on your cheeks. It’s true, normally you can’t complain enough about couples’ annoying public displays of affection, Liam pulls you in, and you’re to keep your hands to yourself. Your comment causes him to raise an eyebrow, and he responds by pulling you closer, making sure there isn’t a single space between the two of you.

“How far are you going to let this go, hm? We could be caught any minute now.” As he says this, his fingers run back up, traveling beneath your shirt to play with your bra, threatening to slide under the flimsy fabric as he draws pattern into your hypersensitive skin. All the while he brings his lips closer to your skin until he’s playfully nipping at it, causing your body temperature to rise even higher. You begin to realize the position he’s got you in, and you shake your head against his mouth, only to feel his smirk.