Change My Mind (Niall)

I didn't have school today so hai what's up?

...

"But baby if you say you want me to stay...I'll change my mind."

"Niall?" I shuttered. 

"What?!" He spatted at me. Ouch.

"Are you leaving?" I asked, a single tear fell from my eye.

"Yes." He said, silently. 

He was working late, I was home alone. He would come back late at night, I would mostly be asleep by then. We'd never get to spend time together. It got us both far apart, and now this. One stupid fight! Just one fight, and he's leaving.

"Don't." I whispered, silently, not wanting him to hear. Luckily he didn't. Maybe it was my fault? But, all I said was we're not spending time together, that's all. He was over reacting, really.

"Where the fuck are my car keys?!" He cussed, for the hundreth time today.

"Niall." I said softly. He didn't reply. 

"Niall!" I said again, but he didn't reply, completely ignoring me.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN." I said, that caught his attention, his facial expression chaged from anger to confused.

"What?" He said sternly.

"Why are we doing this?"  I spoke softly, yet again. Not wanting to make him angry again.

"I don't know." Niall said, sitting on the couch next to me, running his fingers through his hair. Unusually, that always turned me on.

I was just staring. I just couldn't get my eyes off. Because of all the working, Niall had gotten dull, his cheery smile, everything was gone.

"What?" He blushed, his cheeks turning into a crimson red.

"You've changed." I said.

"I'm still the same at one thing." He winked, fuck! Its like he read my fucking mind. 

"You loser!" I grinned, and went to the kitchen to get some water.

He ran after me, I could see from the corner off my eye that he was grinning. Cheeky bastard.

He got hold of my hand, and twirled me around; he didn't give me time to speak, but his lips crashed into mine, with force.

His hand crept under my shirt, circling the lower part of my back, causes me to moan. Giving him a chance to push his tongue in.

I jumped, and wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his dick poking right into me. That turned me on even more!

"Niall." I whispered, more like a soft moan, as he kissed down my neck, placing me on the counter of the kitchen.

"You like that?" He asked, grinning, and taking off my shirt. 

"Can we please go to the bedroom? Its much more classy." I said, sitting on the counter with no shirt, or bra, and hot pants.

"Hun, you're sitting on a counter half-naked. I don't think its gonna get classy." Niall joked.

"Well, then we'll have to figure something out about Mr.Boner here. The non-classy way?" I smirked.

"That excites me." Niall said.

I quickly jumped down, taking of my shorts and Niall's jean. His boxers were getting tight by the second, and his erection was poking out from his boxers. I started to play with it through his boxers, making him more frustrated, I loved that. Niall getting all frustrated during sex. 

I kept on teasing him, I could see the anger from his face.

"[YN] fucking suck already!" He shouted. ( I laughed haha okay sorry I ruined the moment )

"Patience, Horan." I winked, and went back to teasing.

Even before I could react, he picked me up, and made his way to the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, and smirked.

"So you want teasing? Then teasing you'll get." Niall winked, before opening the drawer next to our bed and grabbed a hankerchief (idk how to spell that okay ignore me)

I could feel his hands travel all over my body, the feeling of not being able to see him, and what he'll do next excites me. 

Then suddenly, something made me jump, I felt something went on my center. Fucking Niall, he knew me so damn well.

"Niall!" I said, as I pushed his face further into me, just to make the pleasure even more, only if it was possible. 

"Hmmm?" Niall hummed into my clit, making the pleasure 10 times more! 

"UGH FUCK YOU" I moaned, I were just on the edge of cumming, when Niall pulled away.

"Sorry hun,." He said, his voice demanding.

I heard him open another drawer, and some kind of plastic being opened. I assume he took out a condom. Oh shit.

He slammed into me, without a warning, As he was pumping into me, which felt amazing. He came closer to my ear, I could feel his hot breath lingering around my ear, and his hard member slamming into me.

"[YN], I'm going to mean every single word I say. Ok?" He said, his voice slightly trembling, but still very demanding.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"I fucking love you, I love you and I don't even know how? I haven't felt this way about anyone before -fuck-"

He spoke, cussing at the end because he was about to go over the edge.

"Niall. I love you so so much." I screamed, and I went over the edge, cumming all over his dick.

"Oh baby, yes. You feel so good!" Niall yelled. He held my jaw tightly in his hands, and kissed me passionately, even though my jaw had started hurting, I didn't pull back. The heat of the moment made me forget everything.

"Oh my god" I Whispered, into Niall's ear, his breathing got un-even as we released his load.

The feeling was over whelming, something words couldn't describe. Niall pulled out, and layed beside me. I just stared at him, taking in the beautiful scene infront of me. His chest was rising up and down, and I kept my head on it, rising with it.

"Did you enjoyed it?" He said.

"So, were you really gonna leave?" I asked, ignoring the first question.

"Nope." He said, softly.

That was the only answer needed.

...

THERE. they used a condom, now stahp complaining.

I know TMH was so last year so ignore it.

My crush found out he's my crush lol fuck my life

-EJ