Target Employee (Harry)

I realized that the girl being a virgin is so overused so I decided to switch it up a bit. Yes, Harry is a virgin in this and I'm excited af.

unedited so just stfu if you see a typo.

_____

You walk down the aisles in your target uniform with boxes in your hands, about to restock the shelves. You sigh heavily when you settled them down, stretching slightly to get rid of the slight pain in your back. You started picking up items from the box and lining them up neatly on the shelves. You were humming the song playing around the store, getting slightly bored. You weren't really paying attention to what you were doing, until somebody clears their throat loudly, shutting out your thoughts.

"(Y/N), You're d-doing it wrong." You turned around to find Harry looking at you with amused eyes, and you raise your eyebrow. You looked back at what you were doing and oh, you saw four bags of frozen peas beside the pringles. 

He coughed a bit before moving away, blushing deeply as you stared at him stacking condoms on the aisle next to you. You can't help but giggle at his face, his eyebrows furrowed as he puts different kinds of condoms on the shelves.

When you fixed what you did wrong, he was already gone. Harry never talks to you often, and it actually suprised you that he did today. You both went to the same school, your status as a one of the populars and him as a nerd made you stay apart. You never really cared about those social stereotypes, it seems kind of dumb. Why do people need labels? At the end of the day, we're all just people.

And you kind of have a thing for nerds.

_____

"I'm so tired." You say, plopping down next to Harry. He looked at you before nodding in agreement, tilting his head back on the couch. You had an hour left on your lunch break and you can't seem to find anything to do, You forgot your phone back at home since you woke up fifteen minutes late for work and had to do multi tasking that you never thought you could do.

"Why were you blushing when you were stacking those condoms." You asked, you just had to ask it out of curiosity and he gulped.

"Um, well I'm kinda.. inexperienced." He mumbles, feeling embarassed at the fact that he's eighteen and still a virgin.

"Oh." You nod your head, putting your hand against his knee. "Don't worry, I don't judge." You giggle.

"I'm not like you, (Y/N). I don't have a line of girls wanting to get in my pants or atleast be friends with me. I'm not hot, I'm a nerd and I'm fine with that. I just-" You cut him off.

"Hey, Don't say that. It's not your fault that people at our school are idiots, and you're honestly pretty hot. Not gonna lie, but nerds actually drive girls like me absolutely crazy." You say, feeling uneasy because you basically just admitted your little crush on him. He laughs a bit, probably thinking that you're joking.

"I guess I have to show you then." You shrug, running your hand up his thigh. He gasped, looking down at your hand gliding up and down his clothed thigh. You hardly brushed his crotch when he stood up quickly, you smirked a bit as you stared at the prominent bulge in his jeans. He follows your eyes and covers his crotch, blushing deeply.

"I'm sorry, I-I.." You stood up and locked the door quickly, before pushing him back down on the couch and you straddle his thighs. He takes a sharp intake of breath once he felt your crotch press against his throbbing shaft and throws his head back. He couldn't predict what you're about to do to him because he has never went far as talking to a girl. But he could tell that it was going to be fun and there is no way he is passing this up.

You pressed soft kisses below his ear, down to his collarbone. He moans, and you grip his sides tightly, signalling him to keep quiet because what if somebody walks in on you? You grind your bottom half against his, making him groan. "Holy fuck." He moans, You could tell that he was struggling to keep quiet, and that made you want to tease him more. You rock back and forth against him and he grips your hips to try to stop you, you bit your lip and looked at him, laughing lightly at the look on his face.

You pressed your lips against his and he stayed still, not really knowing what to do. You move your lips against his and he follows, running his hands sweetly up your sides. He stops momentarily when you licked his bottom lip, pushing you tongue in his mouth and damn, he didn't expect that. You roam his mouth and he can't help but release a faint moan.

You pulled away and got down on your knees infront of him, already popping the button on his pants. He bites his lips in anticipation, staring at you as you remove his bottom clothing. You groan once he's completely naked, grabbing his shaft and pumping it slowly. He throws his head back, moaning loudly. You licked the tip, making him whimper, before taking it in your mouth. You suck at it and stared at him at the same time, seeing him all sweaty and out of breath made you want to fuck him on the spot.

He gripped the arm rest as you stood up, glaring at you but soon his jaw dropped when you undressed infront of him. You took a cobdom out of your pocket and ou placed your legs at either sides of him, tearing the packet with your teeth. You rolled it down his shaft, and he kissed you hungrily, his tip dangerously close to your core. He gripped your bare ass while you pump him a bit, looking at his face for a sign of regret but all you saw was lust and desperation, he nodded his head and you moved your hips down slowly, adjusting to his size because he was suprisingly big.

Soon, both of you were panting and close to your orgasms. You bounced up and down his lap, gripping his shoulder. He was biting his lip while staring at your exposed breast, his hands tightly gripping your hips as you continue to bounce on him. You felt a familiar knot on your stomach and you knew that you were close, he suddenly pants loudly and you knew he was close aswell. You both came undone, panting loudly. He kissed your cheek, and he burried your face in his neck.

"Where did you get that condom?" He suddenly asked, looking at you.

"I kind of stole it." You laugh.

"Oh, you stole it from here?"

"Yeah. Why? Are you going to punish me?" You raise your eyebrow.

"Yep. Round 2 at my place?"

_____

In school I'm more attracted to cute nerds bc the hot boys here are dumb and can't even get a B-.

guuuuys, I'm doing a Q&A so please ask me questions, it can be weird and dirty as you want lol whatever floats your boat.

Answers on the next update. xx