Real Man (Louis)

"Great performance, tonight, I'll see you tomorrow!" my colleague shouted over while he left our dressing room. I smiled, waved and faced my mirror again, taking off the heavy make up.

Acting had always been a hobby of mine, and lately, I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere. The small piece I was currently starring in was quite popular around the West End, and more people came to see us every day. Maybe the reason was the I was partially naked for most of my stage time, but hey, I did not care. It's all for the art.

I heard the door open and watched as a boy entered, smiling at me from the distance. I gave him a critical look, having not seen him in here before.

"Hey, you're (Y/N) right? Just wanted to swing by and let you know that I really enjoyed your performance," he said while walking over. I turned to face him and gave him a once-over. He had a pretty face, framed by a bit of stubble beard, and icy blue eyes that peaked out underneath thick lashes. He looked familiar, but I could not place him.

"Thanks. You're a fan of theatre?" I asked, my voice flat.

"Yeah, kind of," he smiled a cheeky little smirk and started playing around with a make-up palette on my desk. I stood up and stepped close to him. Something about him was off...

Looking up at me, he smiled again and I was breathless for a short second. He truly had the most intense eyes... then it hit me. There was a horde of paparazzi outside, and one of my colleagues had talked about some boybander being in the audience tonight.

"You're in that boyband," I finally said, giving him a critical look. The corner of his mouth turned into a smile and he stepped closer, still. I could feel his body heat radiating off on me. I swallowed hard, suddenly getting intimidated.

"Does that turn you on?" he asked, his voice now dark and husky. I stayed still for a moment before I gave him my best 'Bitch, please' look.

"Not really. I'm only attracted to real men," I said and turned away, packing my bag. I was sure that he got the hint, but suddenly, I could feel his hot breath on my neck, seconds before his hands found my waist and he pressed himself into my back.

"OH, trust me, babe, I am a real man," he breathed into my ear before his mouth found my neck and he bit down on my soft skin roughly. I did not want him to affect me, but when he did that, my knees almost gave out underneath me and I fell back a little into his body. He sucked hard on my sensitive skin, leaving a hickey before he turned me around, pressing me against my dresser. My breathing had accelerated, and I was looking at him with a hungry expression in my eyes. I wanted him. Now.

"Seems like you agree," he smirked and roughly lifted my shirt off my torso.

I just looked at him with passion in my eyes. Performing always made me extremely horny, and I could use a good fuck for once. He clipped my bra away and brought his mouth in my tits seconds later. I let my head fall back while I softly moaned at his touch. One hand slid down into the waistband of my jeans and his fingers found my soft core. I gasped loudly when he started rubbing me, his mouth still on my chest.

Impatiently, I ripped his shirt off as well, having him stop what he was doing to me for a moment. He smirked when I pressed myself into him again, connecting our mouths for the first time. The kiss was a constant battle for dominance, our tongues engaging in a wild fight while his body pressed my against the dresser until I was on top of it, spreading my legs and rubbing my heat against his crotch.

"I want you here and now," he disconnected our mouths and said those words with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I gave back, smirking cockily. He groaned a bit before ridding me of my pants and underwear at the same time. I did the same to him, and once we were naked, our bodies immediately collided and we kissed again. I rubbed myself against his hard dick, enjoying the feeling immensely.

"I wanted to fuck you from the moment you stepped on stage tonight," he mumbled in between kisses, turning me on to the extreme. Our hands were wandering around each other's bodies, teasing here and there, and I knew that I was playing with him to the extreme. I decided to reward him for his patience and dropped down to my knees in front of him.

"Yes, baby, right there," he said huskily while I started blowing him, taking his member into my mouth and wrapping my fingers around his balls. I started bobbing up and down, feeling him tense up in my mouth while he was playing around with my hair.

"Stop, baby, stop, you're too pretty to have cum in your mouth," he groaned after a couple more minutes and pulled me up, kissing the shit out of me again. He repositioned us, so that I was sitting on the dresser again when he lined his cock up at my entrance. Teasing my completely wet folds with his tip, he looked deep into my eyes. I looked back with an expression of intense lust and longing, and he gave me one hard kiss while sliding into me. I bucked my hips forward, welcoming the feeling of him inside me, and he let me adjust for a brief moment before he started pumping in and out.

"Oh, fuck me sideways...." I swore once he was fully drilling into me with a fast pace. The sound of skin hitting skin filled the room, together with my guttural moans and his throaty groans.

"Fuck, it feels so good," he cursed under his breath and I kissed him again, digging my nails deep into his back, leaving scratch marks without any doubt. Adjusting my hip slightly, I had him hit me in a slightly different angle, and the feeling was so intense that I was close to orgasm with a couple more thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum," I said to him and he smirked like a little boy.

"Me too. On three, baby. One. Two. Three," he counted down and as soon as he said the last word, we both released, clinging to the other's body for dear life, moaning, cursing and groaning.

When my orgasm had died down, I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with a loving expression. He slipped out of me and we cleaned up and got dressed. I was ready to pack my stuff and get the hell out of here when he suddenly grabbed my hand. Turning me around to face him, he kissed me again, long and soft. I melted into his kiss, his strong hands supporting my body, pressing me tight against him.

"You don't think I'm done with you yet, do you?" he asked cheekily once our lips detached. I grinned and nuzzled my nose against his.

"I sincerely hope not," I said back, stroking his muscular arm up and down.

"Then let's get out of here so I can show you how real men do it," he said playfully, teasing me for my comment before.

"Give it your best, Louis," I said back, grinning challengingly. He took my hand and dragged me outside. Just before we went out the door to the back, he turned around, and a mischievous grin was spread over his while face.

"Oh, I will, don't you worry."

_._._._._

I just felt like posting two imagines at once :)

VOTE for a new one! :D