Coffee (Louis)

"Ahhh shit!" You shout as someone knocks your coffee out your hands and all over your top.

"Oh my I'm so sorry" the boy gushed.

"It's fine just watch where your going next time" I said walking off but he stopped me.

"What kinda of gentleman would I be if I let you go without cleaning you up?" He said cocking up an eyebrow.

"Ehh a normal one?" I said. All guys were dicks in my opinion.

"I insist. Please. It would make me feel better" he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I said and he rushed me off to his flat.

"What did you mean by a normal guy just leaving you in a mess?" He asked.

"I just haven't had a good past with me and guys. They've used me and left me a lot" I explained as he wet a dish cloth.

"But that doesn't mean we're all like that" he said starting to dab the towel on my top. Each movement getting closer and closer to my breasts.

"Umm .... ummm" I stuttered. I couldn't think properly with his fingertips gliding over my boobs. I could feel my cheeks flush too.

"Well I'm certainly not like that" he said backing me up against the kitchen counter.

"I-I can see that" I said looking up to see his lips centimetres away from mine.

"Your beautiful" he said before he realised and a faint blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Uhhh thanks" I said avoiding his eye contact.

"Can I" he said leaning in closer "kiss you" he breathed again my ear.

"I-I can't do this" I breathed out.

"Why?" He mumbled again my skin.

"I... I ... Well..." I struggled to think of something. "Well I don't even know your name"

"Louis" he growled in my ear."what about you..."

"(YN)" I said giving in and finally kissing his lips.

I threaded my fingers threw his luscious brown locks. His hands gripped my thighs and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he took me threw to what I presumed was his bedroom.

"May I?" He asked looking deep into my eyes signalling to my top.

"Yes, Please." I begged eager to feel his touch.

His hands lifted up my top and discarded it before quickly reached behind my back, unclasping my bra, making it fall to the ground.

"You're beautiful." I kissed his lips once, moving my hands down to his belt buckle while sucking on his neck.

"Babe...your such a tease" he whined and sighed before removing his shirt, jeans and boxers.

My underwear were added to the pile he had formed and before I knew it we were naked.

I studied his body for a moment and was quiet impressed. His chest was defined perfectly, his stomach was ripped, the muscles in his legs were impressive and his length even larger than I had imagined.

"You're perfect Lou," I mumbled before kissing him passionately, his member hardening even more. I giggled, breaking the kiss.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. Louis entered me slowly, allowing me time to adjust to his size.

"Fuck, uhhh Lou your big" I whimpered.

"Babe I'm not even half way in yet" he said chuckling "maybe this isn't such a good idea" he said pulling out a little.

"Ughh, No babe, I'm fine" Louis stopped again for a minute letting me adjust.

"Now, move, please." I moaned feeling pleasure rush through my body.

Louis obeyed quickly going slow at first, finding a rhythm.

"You feel so good love," he panted out of breath, "so tight."

"faster please Lou" I moaned.

Louis quickened his thrusts, working us both and fast approaching our highs.

"I'm close Lou..."

"Me too love, just a bit longer," he groaned against my neck planting sloppy kisses on it.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna... FUCK"

We screamed in unison reaching our highs hitting us at the same time - my toes curled and eyes closed.

We were heavily panting, lying next to each other looking at the ceiling.

"You can stay the night i you want? I'm not gonna use you then kick you out" he said referring to my statement earlier while pulling me into his arms.

"Thank you" I said kissing his lips and falling asleep in his arms.

- Next morning -

I woke up the next morning in Louis' room but he wasn't here. His room was , well untidy. Except for our clothing articles thrown random around the room, there was CD, socks, food and hair products all over the floor. His items all had a funny, childish theme to them, this made me laugh.

I peeled off the bed sheets and pulled on a white top lying on the floor. I inhaled the scent of his clothes and it smelt heavenly. I walked down the stairs to were it could hear Sound. It lead me to the kitchen where I found Louis in boxers making

"Coffee?" I said laughing.

"Yeah. This time I won't spill it down you babe" he said kissing my forehead.