Chapter 34.

Katie's pov;

I started pacing back and forth nervous.

My father pays derek to kill people he don't want to. He will do anything for money regardless of who it is or what needs to be done.

After about an hour harry and jason walked in.

"Follow us the easy way or my way." Jason growled.

I scoffed and crossed my arms.

Jason stomped towards me and grabbed my arm pushing me towards the door.

"I can walk ass hole." I spat.

He chuckled and let go.

I walked down to the basement to see Derek stand there.

Jason pushed me in the room and said to Derek. "You know what to do. I'll pay you when your done with her." He slammed the door shut and locked it.

"I'm sorry katie. Business is business princess.." Derek sighed while forcefully throwing me into a chair.

"Your like a uncle to me! How can you do this?" I cried out.

His eyes filled with regret and guilt.

"He will kill me if I don't.." He whispered.

"Man up to him for fuck sake Derek!" I growled.

That's when he snapped. "Have.... Some.... Fucking .... Respect..... Bitch!!" He boomed between painful punches to the face and side.

"Enough!" I cried.

I curled up into a ball and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sor-" Derek started to say until In one swift movement I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back.

He moved causing his wrist to snap.

"Arghhhhh!!!" He screamed out in pain.

I leaned forward digging my knee into his spine.

"Shouldn't of done that ass hole. Fuck family." I spat while kicking him to the floor.

He whimpered holding his wrist.

He tried to hide the pain and got on his knees.

I done a 360 spinning kick to the face causing him to pass out.

"Learnt from the best." I sighed.

I felt a sudden sharp pain on my cheek bone.

I put my fingers and ran it across my face.

I look at my hand and blood was on it. Great.

Jason's pov;

I didn't want her harmed. I just needed her to love me. I waited to hear her scream so I know I could go In And act the hero. But it was pure silence down there.

I waited a little while longer but still nothing. I unlock the door and made my way down.

I look to see Derek passed out on the floor

And saw katie laying on the floor with her feet up on the wall singing justin Bieber be alright to herself.

"Fuck sake katie when will you learn?!" I sighed while slapping Derek in the face but he was out cold.

She put her hands over her ears and sobbed harder but continued to sing.

"Across the ocean... Across the sea..." She sobbed harder. "Starting to forget the way you look at me now." She burst into fits of tears so I ran to her side to comfort her.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered into her neck while cradling her.

She slowly stopped sobbing and fell asleep in my arms.

I wouldn't have to do this if she didn't refuse to love me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Longer chapter for you guys🙊

Thankyou so much for all comments and votes!<3

Remember to vote on the ones you haven't please

Comment on what you think.

I'm open to any suggestions for the story so you can message me your name and any ideas you would like to be put in, if it involves a new character whoever came up with the idea will have their name or choose the characters name and credit will be given to them💕

Remember comment and vote please 😘💞