Chapter 33.

Ariana's pov;

I finished doing my morning business and getting dressed so I decided to make breakfast for harry while he's still asleep.

I was walking down the hall when I heard Katie's door being shut. I sped up to see who was there and it was jason locking her door up.

"Jason? How is she?" I said awkwardly.

"Well thanks to you and demi she's home. Wanna go see her?" He chuckled.

"Uh yeah thanks." I smiled while taking the key.

I know katie is fast so I quickly unlocked the door and opened it. Threw myself in the room and locked it again.

I spun around to see katie with her arms crossed and one eye brow raised.

"So you helped him?" She gritted her teeth and started to come closer.

I kept backing up until I hit the door.

"Well?!" She shouted.

"H-he made m-me I-I'm sorry katie don't hurt me." I whispered scrunching my face up.

She laughed and stepped back.

I sighed and relaxed.

"Don't hurt me." She mimicked me.

"I'm so hungry. I want mc Donald's and chocolate with some water. Think you can manage that?" She spat while sitting on her bed.

"Yeah of course." I smiled while rushing out the room and locking it again.

Jason was in his room doing his hair so I knocked on his door and waited for him to allow me to enter.

"Yes Ariana come in." He smiled.

"Here's the key and she said she wants mc Donald's chocolate and water she's starving." I said while throwing the key on the side.

"I'll sort that out thankyou. You may leave." I chuckled.

----

I decided I'll go out to eat with harry later so I went to wake him up.

I walked in the room and straddled him.

"Harry. Baby. Wake. Up." I said in between kisses all over him

I started kissing his jawline when he grumbled. "Don't do that or I'll rip your clothes off and have you right now." I giggled and got off him.

There was a knock at our door.

"Yeah?" I shouted.

Demi came in and closed the door.

"Do you think she will forgive us?" She said full of concern.

"In time hopefully.." I sighed.

Demi just nodded and left.

Katie's POV;

I checked everywhere that I could access. The windows won't budge. Neither will the doors. The windows are shatter proof and I don't know what else to do.

I will get out of here...

Even if I'm not the person he thinks I am. I could be the worst person to put up with then he won't want me.

I looked over at the book shelf and smirked.

"Let's start with you." I giggled to myself.

I threw a jumper on covering my top half and leaving my bottom half naked besides my black laced thong.

I walked over to the book shelf and started throwing the books off the shelf in every direction.

I heard rapid footsteps coming towards my room so I stood next to the bookshelf and pushed it as hard as I could so It fell on the floor. I got ontop of it and started stamping on it.

Breaking it into pieces.

The door flung open to reveal an angry jason.

"Ayeeeee" I pointed at jason laughing.

"What the fuck are you playing at?!" He growled.

"Well baby if you want me you gotta put up with the bad girl mood swings. " I said softly and poured.

His eyes softened when I said baby.

"You can't do this katie.." He sighed.

"I do what I want. Don't like it let me go." I laughed.

His eyes darkened again.

"Harry call Derek to sort this bitch out." He shouted.

"Derek won't hurt me he's like an uncle to me!" I screamed.

"If it's business he won't care bitch." He spat.

"He will be here soon get ready." He laughed and slammed the door.

Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for the 4k🙈🙊

Keep voting and commenting please and I'll do more recent and longer chapters.

Let me know what you think; more drama? More romance? Let me know💞