Chapter 16.

Jason's POV:
"Ah man she sounds great!" I chuckle while taking a swig of my beer. Evans been telling me about this hot chick he met at the mall.

"I have an idea though" he smirked at me.
I moved my hand in circular motions signalling he should continue talking.

"What if I kidnap this girl and she can stay with your girl if you kidnap her too?" He waits for an answer while I gave it a quick think.

"Sure dude, let me have a look at this girl! And you have to wait until after the annual fight."
He nodded in agreement and walked out and then back in grabbing his car keys. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "You coming?" He asked.

I scrunched my face up showing go was confused. "To my girl bro! I wanna show you her now! I got her number and I can track her down within seconds!" He laughed.

I shrugged and got up and sat in the passengers seat.

I was looking on my phone for updates about "jason mccan" yeah I google my name. I want to see what bullshit the media has wrote about me. Titles came up such as;

"jason mccan strikes again in Chicago"

"Watch out for a man named jason mccan who could possibly look like this.."

"Jason mccan links with possible killing of a man in his late 40's?"

I laughed and looked out the window knowing we was here as evan turned the engine off.

I looked up and see Katie's house. What the fuck.

She better have a sister that he's interested in or I'll beat his ass.

I keep calm until I know for sure.

"Come on dude!" He whispered with a big fat grin on his face.

I follow him and hop up onto her balcony.

I looked through and saw her having a nap. I looked at her like awe. She makes my heart beat so fast and she's not even doing anything.

"There" he pointed at my angel.

"I don't fucking think so! This is the same girl that I've had my eye on for ages!" I spat.

He looked angry.

I pointed back to the car. "I'm not waking up MY princess now get your fucking ass down there and we will sort this out." I demanded. He shook his head.

"We can do this the easy way. Or my way." I said through gritted teeth.

He sighed and pushed passed me and jumped down.

We both got in the car.

"Sorry bro didn't know she was taken." He sighed.

"I don't think we will have a problem now." I sarcastically smiled at him.

Fight is tomorrow morning and I've only got 10hours left. As it's 6pm and the fight is 4 am.

I better get some practice and rest.

~THE DAY OF THE FIGHT~

Katie's POV;

I have an hour till the fight and I'm nervous as fuck.

I put on my yoga shorts and a sports bra. My hair tied right back and no make up on.

"I'm ready". I whisper to myself while looking in the mirror.

I walk downstairs and get in the car with my dad and brother.

I had put sweat bands over my wrists so father couldn't see them.

"Is my angel all ready?" My dad coded while kissin my cheek.

"Yeah daddy! I'm ready to kick some butt!" I giggled.

"That's my girl." He smiled and tapped my nose.

*at the stadium.*

Katie's POV;

I was walking down the corridor when I walked past someone with a familiar scent.

I turned around and saw a man walking with his head down.

Curiosity took over and I ran to him. I pull his hood down and look at him.

"Jason?!" My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Katie?! What are you doing here?!" He whispered shouted.

"I'm fighting! What the fuck are you doing?!" I swallowed the lump that was in my throat.

He smirked. "Same here babygirl. Looks like your my competition." He laughed and pushed past me.

This can't be happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter but next chapter will be the whole fight and the after party. Show some support! Thankyou for the 200+ reads!!!!! Love you all x