Chapter four.

* Katie's POV*

Jake looked at me confused but followed my instructions anyway.

As soon as he pulled over I crawled to his side of the car and sat ontop of him, my legs either side of him and I intentionally put my hands ontop of his crutch and rubbed it gently knowing how to turn him on.

"Oh jakey do you know how my family would feel about this" I sighed pouting.

"Y-yes I'm sorry wha-at should do I" I giggled at his response and leaned in close knowing he could now see my perky boobs.

" I think this should be our little secret, don't you think pudding?" I whispered seductively nibbling on his earlobe.

I could feel his boner already. Enough teasing I decided to give him a little taste of what I can do. Or should I say I'd be the one tasting ;)

I slid down and pushed the car seat back and down abit so he was far back and laying down.

I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down abit not losing any eye contact.

" do you want me to do this baby cakes" I asked innocently.

Jake of course nodded his head really fast I'm surprised his head didn't explode.

I got it out and licked the tip. I had him moaning already. He was hard as a rock too. Huh too easy. I continued to lick up and down but then looked at my Rolex watch and noticed I was almost late for the meeting!

"Shit" I mumbled. "What's wrong Kay" jake asked showing full concern. "We need to leave now or we will be late and you know what my dad will do to you if we are late" I pouted.

I quickly moved back to my seat as jake sorted himself out and drove as fast as he could to the wear house. Luckily we was right on time.

"Hi daddy!" I giggled running into a hug.

" hi babygirl run inside and join everyone. Big news today!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave likes comments and everything! Thanks guys xo