Chapter 28.

Jason's pov;

To;katie
From; jason

Miss you kay. Come see me soon?

That was the 10th text I sent her in the past 15minutes.
She hasn't replied I'm not sure if she's mad or busy.

I throw my phone on the side of my bed and sigh in frustration.

I can't sleep, I don't want to see anyone besides her.

I look over at the clock and realise it's 1.56am. She hasn't replied because she's probably asleep. Moron.

I put my jogging bottoms on and slowly walk downstairs to get a glass milk.

Trying to be as quiet as I can I sneak past everyone's rooms and head downstairs.

I look over to the kitchen as I'm walking and see.. Katie?!

A huge smile appeared onto my face. She was at the sink washing the dishes.

I walk up behind her and hold her waist and close my eyes.

She gasped not expecting my presence and I mumble "I missed you so much katie. What are you doing here?" I smile into her neck.

Suddenly I felt small hands pushing my chest forcing me to stumble back.

"It's ariana not katie.. Sorry jason. I think you need some sleep c'mon." Her sweet British accent charmed.

I nodded in disappointment and walk back up into my bedroom.

I need to see her man.

I go into my closet and find a hoodie. I shove it on and decide to go for a run and stop at her house.

Katie's pov;

I haven't been able to sleep properly since the note I got from Jake. He's always been creepy but I feel sick to the stomach to think I was egging him on.. I thought it was just a game nothing serious. I didn't think he would be obsessed with me.

I look at the time and it's 2.56am.

I miss jason but I want to stay away
From him. I'm starting to become emotionally attached.. And that's not good. I never get emotionally attached. I won't allow myself.

I turned my phone off because he kept texting and calling. It's hard but it will get easier once I stop having feelings for him.

----

After tossing and turning for hours on end I give up and decide to go for a shower and get dressed to go watch the sun rise.

While doing my business and showering I start singing be alright by justin bieber. I love that man oh lord.

----

Stepping out the shower I wrapped myself in my pink fluffy towel and rough dried my hair leaving it abit damp.

I heard some rustling in my room so I slowly tip toe my way to the door.

Peeping round I see jason putting some flowers? In a big vase and putting a box of chocolates on my bed.

I relax and smile but slowly close the door.

I grab my long socks and a big jumper to put on and walk out the bathroom.

"Why hello." I smile to jason.

His eyes lit up and ran and picked me up when he saw me.

"Katie! I've missed you so much!" He breathed out while squeezing me to death.

My heart started racing and I felt butterflies in me. I frowned realising that I was falling for him.

"Jason put me down we need to talk." I managed to choke out.

He immediately done as I said and had a worried look on his face.

"Look.. Whatever this is.. I can't do anymore" I said sternly.

"What this is? This is called falling deeply in love katie and you know it. Your scared of love arnt you?" He spat.

"Put it this way. If you get beaten up or lose a fight. Do you wanna mill yourself or feel so drained? Feel like you can't go on anymore?" I questioned him.

He shook his head no.

"Exactly. But if I fall for you." My voice started to crack.

"If I let myself fall for you. God knows what will happen. I will break and I won't allow that to happen!" I continued.

Jason's pov:

I smashed my lips into hers and she pulled away.

"Stop! Your making me go mad! Your making me go insane I can't deal with it!" She shouted. Her eyes looked hurt at what she was saying.

"You will love me! We can do it the traditional way or my way!" I growled.

"You can't force me!" I spat while folding her arms.

"Just watch me." I chuckled.

"Your mine. And that's it." Was the last thing I said before leaving through her window.

Looks like she will have to do it my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for 2k reads🙊🙊
Vote and comment for another chapter before Christmas.

Vote and comment on all

Thankyou x