Chapter 40.

Ariana's pov;

I heard screams thumping and sobbing coming from the basement as I was in the kitchen getting orange juice.

Curiosity took over as I slowly made my way to the basement causing the sounds to get louder as I approached.

I saw they key in the lock for the basement door. Of course I unlocked it and walked in closing the door behind me.

It was dark. I squinted my eyes trying to focus on the dark figure that was.. Approaching me.

"Ahh!" A muffled scream came out as a hand slapped over my mouth.

I was yanked down the stairs and thrown on the floor.

I felt a heavy weight on my tummy.

"Owhhh." I groaned.

"It's katie. Get me out of here please!" She croaked out.

"I can't I'm sorry!" I sighed while trying to sit up abit.

"I would if I could but I don't really kno-" I was stopped half way with katie gasping and shushing me.

"What if.... We swapped places for a while so I can pretend to be you and create an escape route for me. After a day or two we can swap back without anyone knowing and I will escape!!" An chuckle escaped her lips straight after.

"Uh well you see I don't know if that will work. We are abit different." I stated.

"How? I've lost a lot of weight being here. I can do a British accent and it's not hard to do an American accent." She smiled in triumph knowing she won me over.

"Sure." I smirked attempting to do the American accent.

"See! Your already learning. Now take your clothes off!" She clapped her hands together.

My smile dropped.

"No. That's weird why would I ohhhhhhhhh..." It clicked.

"We're doing it now?" I quizzed.

"Yeah well. Whats The time?" She smirked.

"5.55 last time I checked. " I replyas I watched her pace back and forth.

"Let's get started!! Swap clothes and mess up your hair I'll go shower and that." She giggled while getting into my clothes.

"You owe me." I sighed.

She kissed my cheek and ran out the basement leaving me by myself.

Oh what a mess I get myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for the 9k!!!!!!

Thankyou for starting to vote.

Do your thing I'll do mine 🙊

Keep commenting your thoughts and reactions. I want to know. More drama less drama? More romance or nah? Break ups ?

Vote comment Mwah !