Chapter 23.

Ariana's pov;

For the rest of the car journey it was an awkward silence. I had a lot of questions but I knew it wasn't the right time to ask.

The car finally pulled up Infront of a hidden mansion and everyone jumped out besides me.

A man pulled open my side of the van door and held his hand out for me to take it.

"Names harry" he winked.

"Ooh your english too!" I giggle.

He smiled showing his dimples while looking down.

Wow he's hot.

He shut the van door behind me and lead me into the mansion.

As I approached it harry stopped me.

"You realise that there will be a lot of shouting tonight, you can stay in my room and I'll sleep on the sofa or even floor so you feel comfortable and I will explain everything to you." He suggested.

"Thankyou Harry." I smiled. He nodded and lead me up to his room.

As soon as he shut the door I heard some banging from downstairs and some shouting going on.

I started to shake as it triggered old memories.

I felt a warm arm comfort me.

I look up and Harry was embracing me with a warm comforting hug.

He whispered into my neck, "don't worry I'm here for you." Which instantly relaxes me.

I'm starting to really like him.

Katie's pov;

I slam the door behind me for it to be opened again and jason walk in.

"ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE AND YOU MAKE HIM WALK?! FOR WANTING TO SAVE SOMEONE?! YOUR SUCHA ASS!" I screamed in Jason's face.

His jaw clenched and he was trying to keep his cool. But I want a reaction.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and picked up a glass.

"Fucking answer me!" I shout.

He shook his head and balled his fist up.

"Fine." I smirked.

I threw the glass near his feet for it to shatter into thousands of broken pieces into the floor.

"Talk now." I demanded.

He stood still glaring at me.

I walked over to the tap, grabbed a fresh glass and filled it with freezing cold water.

I walked over to him and slowly tipped it over his head while smirking.

His eyes grew dark, a smirk Grew on my face in satisfaction knowing slowly I'm getting there.

I slammed the glass onto the floor next to him for it to break again.

"Want more water?" I chuckled while walking back to the sink.

Before I know it jason has me pinned against the wall with my arms above my head.

"Stop playing babygirl cause I will win." He growled in my face.

I smirk as I push my body closer making no gap between us.

"Make me." I whisper.

With that his lips crash into mine.

Our lips moved in sync as he picked me up, with my legs around his waist and my arms still above my head pinned against the wall we begin to have a rough make out session.

"Fuck." He grins inbetween kisses.

"I want you so bad." He moaned.

I jump down and he stands back a little and stares at me.

I tip toe and lean up just about to kiss him and whisper, "not just yet jase." And walk out.

"Fucking tease!" He shouted out as I walk upstairs.

I shake my head and laugh.

I'm still worried for Nick though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I get 5+ votes, I'll update tomorrow, vote on any chapter show some support x