Chapter 22.

Katie's pov;

After for sobbing for what felt like days on end I eventually calm down and try to drift off to sleep.

The door suddenly bursted open as I lay my head down on the 'pillow' I immediately sat up and stayed quiet.

I look over to see a female figure being thrown to the bottom of the stairs and the door slam shut again.

A girl sobbed uncontrollably while laying on the floor.

Feeling awkward and unsure what to do I managed to croak out "hello?"

I hear a gasp and the small figure slowly stand up. "Hello?" She cried while slowly approaching me.

"Uh, are you oka-" I started to say until I saw her face.

Unsure if I was hallucinating or dreaming I rub my eyes, stand up and take a closer look.

"Y-you look just like me!" I state in fascination.

"W-what are you talking about?" A British voice said.

I laugh a little thinking she sounds weird.

"Am I dreaming, I mean dude your a spitting image of me." I laugh while putting a hand on my hip.

She tilted her head. Rubbed her eyes and examined every single detail of my body.

"You don't say..." She mumbled.

"What's your name?" I smile.

"Ariana. And yours?" She sniffles.

"Katie. Nice to meet you.." I put my hand out, however she grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug.

I slowly hug back. "Ha, I guess your a hugger!" I laugh.

----- a little while later

"Omg I love carrots and cheese ontop too!" I burst into fits of laughter.

Turns out. She's almost a spitting image and personality of me. Besides

I'm violent she's not.
She loves butterflies while I love hunting knives, violence, guns and blood.

Strange thing is. She has a mom but no dad. And I have a dad but no mom.

"Ah, it feels like we have known eachother for years!" She giggles while throwing her hands up in the air.

"Oh it sure does!" I agree while smiling.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" She wiggled her eye brows making me chuckle.

"Not quite. It's un decided. But I'm hella sure he will get our asses outta here!" I sigh.

"Us?! You mean me too?!" She cried excitedly.

"Sure!" I smile.

"Katie why am I here?" She started to sniffle again.

I sigh and get closer to her. "You know as much as I do Hun." I smiled and gave her a hug.

Suddenly we heard alot of screams and gun shots from above us. I smirk.

"Why you smirking someone could come down and kill us!" Ariana started to panic.

"Nope. Looks like my prince is coming to rescue us sooner than I thought." I chuckled while sitting back.

Jason's pov

It's 3am. Ever since we found out all information and received a call we have been planning and preparing.

Tonight besides my main gang; which is Austin, jaden, chaz, Harry, Niall, Jack and kenny. I've invited a few extras just in case.