Chapter Three.

*Katies POV*

I got ready and changed into a coral long pencil skirt which came just bellow my knees and a coral crop top matching my shoes. I had my natural lose curls that dropped to my hips and light make up on. I always dress like this when I go to see my father for business. Plus I wanted to have some fun with jake.

I finished applying a nude colour of lipstick on my plumped lips waiting until it took me 15 minutes making jake wait for me. I went into my walk-in wardrobe and picked up a pistol and put it in my handbag and a small blade and strapped it to my leg, y'know just incase. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and smirked in approval. "Damn I'm hot" I mumbled giggling. I walked out of my room locking it walking down the stairs.

*jakes POV*

As Katie walked down the spiral stair case I looked up nervously. I examined her from head to toe. Fuck she's so sexy, I bit my lip trying to hold myself together. My heart was beating faster the closer she got. "Uh um t-Tyler um gone left minute 5 ago" I stuttered, mentally slapping myself round the face her angelic giggle caused me to blush. She was now standing inches away from her. She smelt beautiful. There really is no flaw. What? That's not weird she just smells so good.

"Should we get going" I questioned as I cleared my throat and puffed my chest up, yes so what? I'm trying to impress her, can you blame me I mean look at her for Christ sake!

"Sure thing baby" she flirtatiously said as she batted her long eyelashes together, I ran and opened the house door for her, "ladies first" I winked. "Oh what a gentleman" she joked. I smiled proudly and done the same for the car door.

*katies POV*

He was trying way too hard. Yes he's hot but I can smell his desperation a mile away. Unattractive. I'm not stuck up I'm just waiting for the right man.

For the first few minutes of the car journey it was an awkward silence until jake cleared his throat. "So Kay, um I really want to make something clear to you, incase you haven't noticed but I'm single and um I've been quite intrigued in you" he nervously said, no shit I giggled to myself. " and I would like to take you out on a date if that's okay with you and uh yeah?" He made it sound like a question. I opened my mouth to say no but then I realised I could play along. Yeah he seems nice but he's a player! Always has been!

last year he shagged a girl and then dumped her in the middle of no where because she was too 'clingy' for him. Ergh what an ass.

"Pull over." I demanded.