Chapter 36.

Jakes pov;

I took my sweet katie. I missed her so much. Oddly she's changed in a few ways.

She's a lot skinnier and lost her curvy figure and her sweet scent has changed. But otherwise she's still the same. I can't wait to hear her angelic voice.

After I knocked her out with gas I took her back to my wear house which is 35 minutes away from Jason's.

I had to be near so I could keep an eye on her.

I couldn't watch them be in the same place together any longer. It was killing me.

I placed her in my bed but chained her in place so she couldn't move.

I sat in my office watching her from my camera.

I saw her stir and wake up in a panic. Through through the Mic I heard heavy breathing and little squeals.

I smiled to myself and jumped up from my seat with joy. I raced into her room and shut the door.

"Katie!!!" I boomed.

She looked at me and shook her head confused.

"...it's me... Jake.. Don't your remember me?.." I started walking towards her.

She stayed quiet and closed her eyes.

"I guess I'll be back later.. Just think about it." I sighed before walking out and locking the door.

Katie's pov;

"So your telling me the plan is to just walk straight in where Jake is. Tell him it's me. Cry in his arms and make myself look vulnerable while you guys sneak into the room to set her free?" I laughed.

"Yup." Jason said popping the 'p'.

"What if the crying doesn't hold him off long enough?" I replied.

"Seduce him." Demi smirked.

"No." Jason spat.

"Nothing will happen. I'll stay round the corner and watch. Just seduce him until jason comes In behind me. And we will either kill him or kidnap him. Easy as that." Demi rolled her eyes In annoyance while explaining.

"Fine." Jason sighed.

"We better hurry before he hurts her and finds out." I said concerned.

-----

The gang all gathered up and geared up in the vans.

"How long is the journey?" Demi asked jaden.

"Only 15 minutes princess don't worry." He cooed into her neck.

"Gross." Harry pretended to gag.

I chuckled and noticed jason was staring at me while smiling.

"What?" I said faintly giggling.

"So beautiful." He whispered.

I looked down smiling awkwardly.

"Let's go already!" Harry groaned.

****.

The car journey was long and awkward. It was tense. Everyone could feel Harry's anger.

I went to jump out the car but jason grabbed my wrist.

"Be careful... And take this.." He handed me my tiny silver pistol.

"Thanks." I smiled while putting the pistol in the strap on my thigh.

I approached the door.

"Here goes nothing." I sighed.

I burst through the door with tears in my eyes.

"JAKEEEE?!" I sobbed waiting for him to come down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou babies for the 6k xxx

Please vote and comment more for more recent chapters x