forty-nine (part one)

So when I was writing this chapter I didn't expect it to be so long. So I'm splitting it into two parts. I'll post part two tomorrow but I tend to switch between Harry and Cat a lot so I'm sorry about that. But I hope everyone had a happy New Year! Enjoy the first half of the chapter. It's based off of Supernatural Season 2 Episode 19

Chapter 49 (Part 1)

"What the hell are you talking about? We are not sending another person into prison!"

"Cat, it's the plan and we have to stick to it." Louis says.

"Then who the hell are we sending in?" I ask.

"Well we need someone who hasn't been there or they'll have full security on whomever." Liam says.

"Well that narrows it down to Sammy, Elijah and I."

"Any volunteers?" Zayn asks.

"I can-" Sammy begins but I stop him.

"No Sammy you're not going. It'll ruin your career." I say.

"And I have been to prison too." Elijah says.

"So it's just me then?" I ask.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Cat." Niall says.

"No, I'll do it." I say, "Wait there's a separated prison for women and a separated one men. How will that work?"

"No, not in Boston. In Boston, it's a combined prison." Caleb says.

"So what do we do now then?"

"You have to rob a bank but get caught."

"And when you get caught they'll take you to the prison."

"And then what do I do from there? And why do we need someone to get caught too?"

"Well usually we wouldn't need to send someone else there but we need someone to control Harry's temper and rage. At a prison it elevated from other peoples actions and he gets himself in more trouble. With someone there to calm him down he won't and we have a better chance of getting him and you out of there if you're his anchor." Zayn says.

"And since the two of you share a special bond, he will calm down and keep his temper around you because he doesn't want to scare you." Caleb says.

"So when I rob a store or bank, what will happen then?" I ask.

The five of them begin explain what I have to do and what I have to look for and be aware of for the time I'm there. They tell me that Sammy will come for visiting hours catching us up on what the two of us need to do while we are there.

"Okay now what store will I be robbing?"

"Well I don't really want to freak anyone out who is shopping in the store and whoever owns the store." Louis says, "So, I know a guy who owns at a small store and he will just follow up with the plan on calling the cops and acting scared and everything."

"And he can make it look real?" Elijah asks, "He can act like he's actually being robbed?"

"Well he went to school to be an actor for two years then dropped out when his mother died and needed to take care of his sister." Louis explains, "So really we just need Cat to play her part if he does allow us to rob his store."

"I will. I saw what Harry did; I'll do what he did." I say.

"Alright I'll call him and see if he's up for it and if he is we'll get going." Louis says before walking in the other room.

"Cat, you don't have to do this if you don't want to," Liam says.

"No, I want too. He's always getting me out of tough situations and calming me down; I need to do the same." I say.