nine

"Whenever a thing is done for the first time, it releases a little demon." 

Emily Dickson

Chapter 9

"Cat what are you thinking about?" Harry spoke. 

I realized that I had been in thought for a while. We were still sat at the table in the restaurant. 

"You really want to know?" I asked. 

He nodded in response. 

"I was thinking about what you had said a couple days ago; how you didn't want me to get into this mess," I paused to see if he remembered saying this. He mumbled yeah, telling me to continue.

"Well I'm honestly already in this mess and there isn't any turning back I know of." A smile tugged on my lips after I said it. 

"So, I take it that you want to help us?" Harry smirked, but he asked in a serious tone. 

I nodded and gave a smile towards him. 

"I say we go tell the others?" Harry offered. I nodded and we left the restaurant to Harry's car. 

Kylie's Pov

"Lauren, what happened to Chrissy?" I asked. We were sat in a dim room. I sat on the hard, comfy bed which I'm calling mine for the time being. Lauren sat on her lousy bed also. 

Lauren sighed and shook her head, "I don't know." I looked down at my hands when she said that. "Do you think she's alright?" I asked after a moment. 

She threw her hands up in defense, "Like I said before, I don't know. I hope she is." 

"Do you think Niall and the others are looking for us?" I asked. 

Before she could answer the door swung open revealing bright light. Lauren and I both shut our eyes, seeing we weren't used to the bright light. 

"Kylie lets go." Caleb's voice echoed in the room. My heart skipped a beat when he called me. My breathing started quickening so I was painting. I was so scarred I couldn't move. I don't want him to hurt me. I don't want him to touch me. I don't want him to look at me. 

"Let's go!" Caleb demanded. He grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me off the bed. By now, I snapped out of my phase and started crying and screaming no or please stop.

"Lauren!" I screeched. 

"Please let her go!" Lauren yelled at Caleb. With his other hand he took it and made contact with her cheek. Lauren and I both screamed but for different reasons. She screamed because of him slapping her. I screamed because I know that if I don't do what I'm told, I could really get hurt. 

Lauren shut up after that and looked like she was about to cry. She looked at me once more before Caleb took me out of the room. She had a look of sadness and guilt in her eyes. 

His grip on my wrist was tight and was making my whole arm go numb. I tried to stop crying because I didn’t want to make noise around him. 

We turned the corner and a fibular person stood by the door frame. It was Chrissy. My eye brows knitted together as we walked towards her. Just a few weeks ago, after Caleb took her, Lauren and I heard her screaming in pain and crying. She looks perfectly fine. 

"Chrissy, take Kylie to the room and lock her in the chair please." Caleb insisted. Chrissy nodded. 

I'm so confused right now. Why is she helping Caleb? We want to get out of here. 

The tight grip around my wrist loosened and Caleb walked the other way. Chrissy opened up the door she was standing next to. I looked at her then at the door, at her the beck to the door. Is she being serious? 

"Well go on." She said pointing towards the door. Her voice was rude and had a hissing sound. 

"Chrissy what are you doing?" I finally spoke. My voice was a bit shaky because I had been crying. 

"My job. Now get in the room, I don't want to hurt you Kylie." She said which made me absolutely disgusted. 

"To bad, you already have." I fake smiled at her before walking into the dark cement room. I did the work myself; sitting in the chair that Caleb had told Chrissy to lock me in. Chrissy put cuffs around my wrists. She put a small pin in the hole and locked it. She did the same to my other wrist and my feet. The cuffs around my ankles and wrists were tight. There's no way I'm getting out of this. 

Chrissy walked over to a tray with what looked like needles on it. She picked up a brown glass bottle and a skinny needle. She put the needle into the bottle and got the liquid into the shot. She flicked the top of the needle twice before walking back to me. It was most likely to drug me and sedate me. 

"You really put up a good act you know. Too bad you’re doing this to kill Harry. You have all of us fooled especially Harry. He's probably worried sick about you; little does he know you’re just a disgusting, backstabbing bitch." I said and I meant it. 

She acted like nothing I said hurt her. "Oh sweetie, it's called acting. I guess you'll never get to try it will you?" She said. He voice sounded as if she was talking to a baby or a puppy. I'm twelve not two. 

I shook my head, "Maybe not but you'll have to deal with the fact that you were a part of killing so many people, breaking a innocents man heart, and everything that you've possibly done. You'll have to live with everything bad you've done." 

She looked at me. She opened her mouth to speak but she didn't. Instead she injected the needle with the purple liquid into my arm. 

Within seconds my body was numb and I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know who I was, where I was, what was happening. Something happened with my hearing and feeling. I could only feel and hear my heart beating and it was getting slower and slower. I started feeling weak. I couldn't keep my eyelids open anymore. There was no more beating I could hear or feel anymore. I was gone. 

Gif on the side of Cat talking to Harry!