fourteen

Chapter 14

Harry

"What do you mean you can't find her Harry?" Niall asked.

"I tried calling her and went over to Jake's to see if she was still there - which she wasn't. I don't know where she is." 

"What do you think could've happened to her?" 

"I think you already know what I'm thinking."

Caleb took her. We know that already we just don't know where he took her, and wherever she is Chrissy and Lauren might be here too. 

"Okay listen I know that you’re worried about Cat right now but Annabelle is dealing with some difficult things right now. We're just about to throw her ashes. So I think we need to take care of Annabelle's situation first then deal with Cat's." Niall explained,

He was right but I can't wait. I need to find Chrissy but I don't want anything to happen to Cat. 

"Ok, call me when you have everything taken care of?" 

"Harry, promise me you won't do anything stupid. Do not go out looking for her, you could end up dead just like she might be if you do something stupid. And I don't want anyone to die, especially Cat. She has a good future set for her and I don't want to be part of why her future was ruined. So promise me you won't go out looking for her by yourself." 

"Ok I won't." I said before I hung up. But that's not true. It might be too late by the time the others get back to help and I know Annabelle needs sometime and I don't want to take that away from her. She's been through a lot. 

I got into Louis' office and log on to he's computer. We wrote the burner phone's information down before we gave it to Cat so we would have it in case we need it like in this situation.  Over the years as working for Caleb I learned how to track burner phones and how to use them so you won't get tracked as easily with them. I learned this from Caleb. Who is very experienced at burner phones. His work with calling us on this burner phone was quite sloppy meaning he wants us to find us. Which also means when we do find him it could be a set up. 

Even though I already know how to track a burner phone, I saw that Cat wanted to do something to help. We didn't really have anything for her to do other than to find more information about where Caleb is and what he's up to but she wasn't getting anywhere with that. That's why I gave her the job of tracking the burner phone but look where it got her. 

Once I put the phones information in, the site gives me three satellite signals across town. In the middle of the satellite signals was New Town. That’s where he is but it's a very vague area. He could be anywhere within New Town. But maybe I know exactly where he is. He talked about this one building where his Dad worked and where his dad wanted him to work. 

Although Caleb is the way he is, I could say he has a reason for being this way. He comes from a rough past as far as I know of. He's father abused him and his mother; though Caleb's mother mostly took the beating. Caleb's mother couldn't take it anymore so she left, without Caleb. Without Caleb's mother there to take most of the beating, Caleb got most of it probably more since his father was upset his wife left him. 

His father wanted Caleb to be just like him. Caleb's family was rich and had their own wine company. He wanted Caleb to work into it but that's not what Caleb wanted. He wanted to be a doctor who makes medicines. When his father found out that he wasn't going to continue the family bossiness he kicked him out. Caleb's father didn't have a good experience with doctors you could say. Caleb's Grandmother was killed during surgery. Caleb's father never trusted any type of doctor again. He kicked Caleb out when he founded out what he wanted to be. That was when he was 12.