Chapter.:21:.

Tbh I'm hiding out in the bathroom writing this chapter because Im hiding from my uncle.He wanna get a girlfriend and shit😣😢 All my spoiling finna stop cause of her.Ion like her ass already.! My uncle not her boyfriend.! Soooo.....kinda told her that ion like her cause of that...petty I know but it's his fault he can't spoil me then get mad when I tell these females to kick rocks when they try to come around.! DAFUQ HE THOUGHT.??

---------

Anthony's P.O.V.

I woke up to LeLe and Krystal laying on my sides.Well LeLe was on my side.Our legs tangled up and Krystal was laying on my chest.Her thumb in her mouth.I took it out her mouth and her face started to scrunch up.

Me:Shhh shh.!

I rubbed her back as her face started to go back to normal.My babygirl.! I carefully sat up in the bed and turned to lay Krystal down but she had gripped onto my shirt.

Me:Let go babygirl.

I gently tried to pull her hands off my shirt but she didn't ease up.How we gone do this.??I slipped out my shirt and let her pull it to her body.She turned over and snuggled closer to LeLe.I quietly went to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

Once I finished my morning bathroom duties I walked and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.I walked out of the room shutting the door behind me.I traveled down to the kitchen.Make my babies breakfast why not.I went to the fridge and grabbed the eggs,cheese,butter and milk out.LeLe loves Cheese Eggs.! Her favorite.!Cheese Eggs,Homemade waffles,bacon,and some grits.Oh yea.!

After I started on the waffles and the bacon was in the oven I had got the grits out.I heard small feet hitting the stairs.I looked to see Krystal standing there with her teddy bear.I studied the bear a little.The same bear I gave LeLe when she was pregnant.A smile came across my face.She still had it.Krystal rubbed her eyes as she walked over to me.She laid her head on my leg.

Me:Morning baby.

I bent down to pick her up.I kissed her forehead as she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder.

Krystal:Morning daddy.

Me:You didn't have anymore nightmares.

Krystal:No.

Me:Good.Mommy still sleep.?

Krystal nodded her head.

Krystal:What you making.?

Me:Waffles,bacon,cheese eggs,and grits.!

A smile spread out across her face.

Me:Your favorite.

She nodded.

Me:Like mother like daughter.

Krystal looked at me for a second.Something was on her mind.I have that same look when something is on my mind.

Me:What's on your mind baby.?

Krystal:You promise to never leave us.?

Me:I promise.But soon I'm gonna have to go back home and get my stuff so I can move out here with you guys.

Krystal:Your gonna live here.?

Me:Um no,I'm going to be staying with Uncle Will.Until I get my own place or me and mommy agree on me living here.

Krystal:You gotta live here.

Me:Why.?

Krystal:So we can be a real family.

She had looked down and traced the tattoo I had on my chest.Her and LeLe's birthday in Roman numerals.I got this a week after Krystal was born.

Before I could reply to her question the waffle maker went off.I sat Krystal on the island and went to take the waffle out.I flipped it open and knocked it onto the plate.I was making 5 of them.They're pretty big so LeLe might only eat one but you never know.