Chapter.:2:.

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

This morning I woke up to my phone going off.I reached up for it off the night stand.

Me:Hello.

Dre:Wake up baby girl come outside your room.

Me:Dre I'm tried.!

Dre:Girl come on damn.

Me:Fine give me 5 minutes.

Dre:Just open your door and look over the banaster.

Me:Ok.

I hung up and got out of the bed.I fixed my pajamas then walked to the door leaving it open with lock.I looked over the banaster and saw Dre sitting on a car.He had like 5 cars surrounding it.

 Me:What are you doing.??

Dre:Pick one.Any one you want.

Me:Are you serious.?

Dre:Girl pick a damn car.!

I smiled and looked at each of them.

Me:Come up.

Dre:My niggas in the car.

Me:Bring them to but no smoking in my room.

Dre:Ight.Leave the door open for me they gone sit out on the banaster.

Me:Ok.

I walked back in my room leaving it open for him.I grabbed some underclothes and walked in the bathroom.I closed the door and got in the shower.After 20 mintues of being in there I got out and dried off.I put on my underclothes then walked out.Dre was sitting on my bed laid back.My door was closed.I felt  Dre's eyes on me as I walked over to a drawer.I grabbed a t-shirt and some jeans.I slid them on and went to the mirror.I put on a little makeup and looked at my hair.I didn't have time to flat iron all of this so I just left it in it's natural curly state.

 Dre:You missed me.?

Me:Naw not really.!

Dre:Oh ok.

Me:You know I'm playing right.?

Dre:Yea I know.I mean who can't miss this.!

Me:Your too full of yourself.

Dre:Yea I am but there is nothing wrong with that.!!

Me:Your right.!There's everything wrong with that.!!

Dre:Stop hating Liyah.!Watch when lil mama get here we gone be drilling yo shit in.!!

Me:Nigga.That's my child she gone take my side.!

Dre:You sure.??re you 100.15% sure.?

Me:100.15% really.??Are you dumb.??

Dre:Man answer the damn question before shit get real in here Aaliyah.!

Me:Yes Im sure.

Dre;You lied shit bout to get real.!

He cracked his neck and his fingers before walking over to me.!

Me:Nigga 5 ft away from me we went over this last time.And last time you ended up on the floor holding your shit.!!So in case you want kids back the fuck up.!

Dre:Damn man.Always gota bring uo the bad times we had Liyah shit.!

Me:Whatever.Come on I need to go check this place out for Krystal and Mama.

Dre;Ok.Oh shit did you get the job.!

Me:Yea I did.!

Dre:Oh yea.!!Im buying food then.!1