Chapter.:14:.

Tyga's P.O.V.

Liyah and myself were sitting in AppleBee's waiting on Trang.She called and said she was running a little late due to Angel throwing up all over her clothes.I asked if she wanted us to come to her but she said naw so we just here, waiting.

Liyah:You alright.?

I looked at her and nodded.Her eyebrow shot up.I sighed and looked down.

Me:Im scared.

Liyah:You aint got nothing to be scared about.

Me:I do though.?

Liyah:Tell me.??

Me:What if Im not a good father.?

Liyah:Nobodies ever good on the first try.It takes time and Im sure your gonna do fine.

Me:Think so.?

Liyah:I know so.!

She smiled at me before kissing my cheek.Honestly I feel better now.I been starting to feel better after each time she talk some sense into me.

Me:Imma end up breaking up with Chyna faster then I thought.

Liyah:And why is that.?

Me:Cause you making me feel some type of way.

She chuckled and muffed my head.

Me:Im so serious.

Liyah:I know.

F/v:Hey.

We both looked up to see Trang standing there with Angel.she looked even more like me in person.

Me:Hey.

Liyah:Hey girl.

Trang slid in the other side of the booth.Angel looked over at us before reaching across the table for me.I smiled as I looked at Trang to see if i could get her.She nodded and placed Angel out for me to grab her.I took her from Trang's arm as Angel stood on my legs.

Me:Hey.

She smiled and waved at me.

Angel:Hi.!

I think i just fell in love.

Trang:She can only say a couple of words but she's getting there.

Me:What can she say.?

Trang:Hi,Bye,Baba,Yea,Stop,and she can count to 10 and I just started her on her ABC's.

Me:Wow.!

Trang:1,2,3,

Angel:4,5,6,7,8,9,10.!

She clapped her hands smiling once she said 10.She's adorable.

Me:She's beautiful.

Trang:Thank you.

Me:We have an appointment at the doctor's office at 4 so we can talk for a while.

Trang:Ok.Um Liyah you wanna a company me to the restroom.

Liyah:Sure.Let me out Ty.

I stood with Angel in my arms as Liyah slid out the booth and walked away with Trang.I sat back down and looked at Angel as she played with one of my chains.

Trang's P.O.V.

As me and Liyah walked to the restroom I was trying to see how i would bring up that phone call.Dude on the phone on some fufu shit like forreal.!

Me:Do you know somebody named Andre Johnson.?

She tensed up and looked over at me.

Liyah:Yea thats my ex-bestfriend.