Chapter.:5:.

Heather's P.O.V.

We had just pulled into the Six Flags parking lot.Tylee was hype ass hell in the backseat.!Even though I'm not her real mother,I still love this little girl.She makes me hype.!When she leaves on the weekends to go with her mom Im lonely.It makes me want a child of my own.But imma have to talk to Trell bout that one.!

We were parking over in the group section.I dont know how much Liyah got the dude in the booth to let us park over here.Now Liyah a real thug.When she called Dre I can tell that she was worried about that cash.She caring af also.When she asked if we needed some extra cash.Like who does that.?Thats what's up though.I know Kae and Seiko wanted to take some.Thats why I told Liyah to keep it.Now I'm cool with Kae it's just she to dependent.We just parked the trucks and shit.Trell cut it off unlocking the doors.

Trell:Time to tear down Six Flags.!

We all chuckled and got out of the truck.Tylee was jumping around everywhere.!

Chris:Tylee imma take you to the kid park.!Get turnt up ok.!

Tylee:Ok Uncle Chris.!

Chris:Ayye Liyah throw me a water bottle.!

I looked over and saw her opening up the trunk.She tossed him a bottle.He caught it telling her thank you.

Liyah:Tylee come here.

Tylee ran over to Liyah.Liyah picked her up sitting her in the trunk.

Liyah:You see this ring right here.?

Tylee:Yea.?

Liyah:If you win anything today you can have it.!I was going to give it to my daughter but they put a T on it instead of a K.

Tylee:You have a daughter.?

Liyah:Yup.Her name is Krystal.

Tylee:How old is she.?

Liyah:She's 2.About to be 3.!

Tylee:Cool.

Liyah:Yup.But you gonna win something today so you can have it.??

Tylee:Yea.Can I have help though.?

Liyah:Yea you can.!

Tylee:You gonna ride on some of the rides with me and Heather.?

Liyah:Sure.!

Tylee started smiling and looked over at me.I smiled back at her.

Ty:Come on.Lets go get turnt up right quick.!

Chris:We getting a flash pass.Them lines be to long.!

Me:How many people can be on at a time.??

Chris:Do you think it's gone matter.! Its Chris Brown and Tyga.!We gone get in this mug free watch what I tell you.!

We all started walking following behind Chris and Ty.Liyah walked with me and Tylee and Honey.Honey was just excited as Tylee was.

Honey:Imma be on Superman like.!YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU.!!!

She acted like she was flying.!

Tylee:Can I get on.?

Honey:Your to little but me and you gone get on some other rides ok.

Tylee:Ok then.!

Me:Y'all truly are my babies.!

H/T:We know.!

They both high fived each other.I smiled at them.

Liyah:Y'all are too much.!

Honey:But you love us.!