Chapter.:19:.

Krystal in the Media.

------------

Heather's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Liyah got that phone call.When we got back to the house she pulled me in the room with her and she broke down.Like it seems like everything she had bottled in just came out.All of it.She cried herself to sleep laying on my shoulder.I just let her cry and tell me everything she was feeling.Sometimes people just need to let everything off their chest and they just want you to listen and not give feedback.She admitted to still loving Anthony.She admitted her feelings for Ty but she knows that they'll never be because of her still being tied to Anthony.

She said she can't put all her trust into any man because she's scared which I fully understand because that's how I was with Trell at first.My last boyfriend had hurt me to the core and that's why when I first got with Trell I was scared.I use to block him out.It took me about a year to fully open up to him and let him know everything that I had been threw.The cheating, the abuse,....my miscarriage. Trell is the only one that knows about my miscarriage.I promise when I do get pregnant I'm going to take care of myself and my baby.NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY BABY.!!

As of now we were still at Liyah's.We were all in her room right now.The kids were in Krystal's room laying down.Grandma was at her church meeting today.They planning a Church Picnic and you already know squad gone be in that bitch- I mean in that holy place of Jesus House and Heaven's Angels.!

I had to correct myself.I heard the girls laughing.I looked at them to see that they all were looking at me.

Me:What.?

They just kept on laughing.Fuck is funny.?

Me:What's funny.??

Serria:Jesus House and Heavens Angel's.??

I said that out loud.Oh shit.!

Liyah:Hell was you thinking about.?

Me:Church Picnic.

She nodded her head,before laying it on my shoulder.We're all laid up on each other today.We just wanted to chill before we all leave tonight.Trell was coming to get me,Honey and Tylee.Serria was taking Kae home since we had to take Kae's car to the shop today.Her tire had got a nail in it.

We was watching this movie called Dead Silence.Got my ass scared asl.I don't like it.Got all dummy dolls and the maker of the dolls Mary Shaw.Smh the old bitch died and wanted to become a damn doll.FUCK WRONG WITH HA.!

(A/N:When I first saw this movie the whole time I'm like "BRUHHH the fuck wrong wit ha.?? Old crazy dead bitch.! And she ugly.! *palms face* You gotta pick one.You can't be a old ugly crazy dead bitch that kill people with dolls.! Bitch.! DAFUQ.?" 😂😂😂 )

Kae:Why the fuck would yo dumb ass scream.? You know the damn rule old ass nigga.!

Liyah:Can I tell yall something.?

She paused the movie.We all looked at her.

Liyah:Beware the stare of Mary Shaw.She had no children only dolls.And if you see her in your dreams be sure you never ever scream.!

All of our eyes widen.

M/V's:BOO.!!!!

We all jumped and screamed.!!Liyah started laughing while the rest of us where looking around scared.We turned to see William and Javon laughing on the floor.These niggas.!

Honey:Yall ain't shit.!

The 3 of them just kept on laughing.!I looked at the rest of the girls and we all nodded.We grabbed Liyah and pushed her ass off the bed.She hit the floor with a thump.A cry soon followed.