Chapter.:34:.

Yall was pissed that I wouldn't let Ant whoop Krystal.I didn't do it for two reasons.
1:Anthony strong neck ass ain't gonna hit Krystal.He could try to raise his hand to that girl but he wasn't gone do it.
2:I wish that bastard would put his hands on Krystal.Krystal is a blue jay while Anthony crockpot head ass is a fucking lion.One hit to hard and in the wrong place he could possible hurt that girl way more then intended to.

******
Ok so as you guys should know I'm in college now.!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 lil homie made it.! 😂 but since I'm in college that means that William is in college.!! Will goes to school in Everett Washington.! He's on the football team and his first game was last weekend.!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 They played Oregon.!

Can you guys please wish him a good luck on all his games.He reads the story and he reads all your comments.! 😂 He was mad asl I put that part in here about what happen at six flags.😂😂😂😂😂

SHOW MY BROTHER THAT HE CAN DO IT.!!! #28 CHIRAQ RAISED.!!! YOU GOT THIS BRO.!!!! We love you.!!!

-------

One more after this one....😭😭

-------
Minor sex scene nothing to serious....ok I'm lying it's something serious but not that serious.!
-------

New Years Eve

Omniscient P.O.V.

Aaliyah sat on the couch.Krystal laid in her lap.Her head on her mummy's stomach,"listening" for the baby.She had been laying there since Aaliyah came downstairs a few hours prior.

Aaliyah on the other hand had a sad feeling over her body.Knowing that in less then a week she would be gone from LA.A place she grew to love over the past months.She thought back to the day she walked off the bus.The first day of May.The day she had the job interview.The day she gained some people in her life that she'd cherish for ever.

Liyah:Babygirl.

Krystal:Yes mommy.?

Liyah:You gone miss it here.?

Krystal:Yes but no.

Liyah:Tell mommy why.?

Krystal:We had fun here mommy.I meet Tylee and Angel.We meet Mr.Michael and everybody.We saw my Uncle's.! You and Grandma started smiling.Daddy came back.I get a brother or sister.

Krystal cheesed at her mommy as she spoke.Liyah smiled.They did have some good times here she'd never forget.

Liyah:Why won't you miss it here.?

Krystal:Because even though you smiled sometimes you cried too.Dre make you cry.He make me cry.I had bad dreams about him.

Liyah:What.? Baby why didn't you tell me.? When.? What were they about.?

Krystal:I was scared too.When Daddy came back.The first night.He shot daddy and he locked me in a closet.I heard you screaming but he took you mommy.

Liyah felt a wave of guilt wash over her.She felt as if she was the reason her baby was having nightmares.She brought this horrible person around her baby and he scared her.He could have killed her.She hated herself for that.

Krystal sensed that her mother was sad.She just sat up all the way in her mommy's lap and kissed her cheek.

Krystal:It's ok mommy.Don't cry.

Liyah wiped her face of tears.She heard her babygirl but she couldn't help but cry.She endangered all of their lives for a friendship that wasn't worth anything in the first place.

Liyah:Mommy sorry baby.Im sorry I let him come around ok.He didn't use to be like that.He was actually really nice when we were little.Im sorry ok.