Chapter.:29:.

Ok so to start this off...this story is coming to an end...maybe in like 5 or 6 more chapters but I promise you there will be a sequel.!😊 I got it all planned out but as for now please don't be mad at me.! 😔

Pictures of Liyah that Ant took of her in the Media. Big Picture is Liyah and Ant.
---------

Tyga's P.o.V.

My baby boy.He's here.!Been here for almost a month.I honestly haven't been this happy in a long time.King honestly was like a breath of fresh air for me.He makes me happy asl.Me and Chyna as happy as we can be.

The fact that the crew is getting along with Chyna kinda worries me but I'm glad they finally getting to know her.They can see that she's a nice person, she just needs love.

I was in Kings room sitting in the rocking chair with him in my arms.He was just starring at me.I spit this boy out like FRFR.He look just how I did when I was younger.My momma had a fit when she saw him. It was funny.She was jumping up and down cause he looked like me so much.

A knock on the door maybe me look up.Liyah stood there, a smile on her face.She was smiling but she was tired asl.

Liyah:Wassup pops.?

Me:Hey.

She came in and closed the door behind her.She came over and took a seat on the floor in front of me.I handed King to her.

Liyah:Hey King.! Hey handsome.

A smile played on Kings face as Liyah let him grab her finger.She looked up at me.

Liyah:I ain't get a chance to tell you how proud I am of you.You really stepped up.

Me:Thank you.All thanks go to you though.You pushed me to step up.

Liyah:It's nothing Mike.

I looked at her.Its been a while since she called me Mike.

Me:Haven't heard that come out of your mouth for a while.

Liyah:Mike.! Mike.! Mike.! Mike.! MIKE.!

I chuckled.She think she funny.

Me:Where Krystal.?

Liyah:With Jay.She taking her to pick out a toy.

Me:Cool.So what's been going on.?

She looked at me for a second before looking back down at King.

Liyah:Um, the boys found a house and they want to move.

Me:Move where.?

Liyah:New Port,Beach.

Me:That's like a a hour and a half away Liyah.

Liyah:I know that's why I'm talking them into moving down the street or something.Something close.

Me:Why do they wanna move.?

Liyah:Big O said that way he'll know we'll be safe if Dre just happens to pop up out of no where and the boys aren't around.I don't wanna leave LA....I got use to it now.

Me:Damn it Liyah.

Liyah:The boys probably listen to me.For the fact that's it's gonna be me,Jay,Grandma and Krystal begging not to leave.

Me:I hope it works.

Liyah:It most likely will.

Me:Good cause I can't have nobody else up in my house cleaning it and shit.Ion fuck with people ion know making my food.

Liyah:You ain't know me once upon a time.

Me:But I knew you could cook the way Keisha talked about you.