Chapter.:8:.

Liyah's P.O.V.

I was woken to somebody snapping pictures.My eyes fluttered open to see Trell,Heather and Honey stand above me with the phones out.

Me:The fuck are yall doing.??

Heather:You guys are so cute.?

Me:What.

I tried to sit up but I was being held down by something.I looked and saw a tatted arm around my waist.I turned to see Ty sleep behind me drooling on his shirt.

Me:Ty.

I shook him and he stayed there,

Me:Nigga wake up.!!

I hit his leg causing him to groan and turn over waking up.

Tyga:Why you hit me.??

Trell:Yall niggas is so cute.!!

 Ty eyes popped open to see he was laying on the couch with his arm still around me.He quickly pulled it away and looked away smiling a bit.I stood up and streched before fixing my pajams.

Heather:Yall is adorable like forreal.

She put her phone out and showed the picture that she just took.I didn't know how long they had been standing there until she started to slide threw them.She had at least 40 pictures of us sleep.

Me:Mannn.!!

Tyga:Delete them.All of them.

Heather:Nope.Finna put these bitches on instagram.

M/T:NO.!

Heather:Well can I put them as yall call picture then.?

M/T:Sure.

I was about to head for the stairs to check on Krystal when Heather stopped me.

Heather:She's already up.She was sitting down here watching tv when we came in.

Me:Why didnt she wake me up.??

Honey:Said she wanted you to sleep.

Me:Where is she.??

Before she could reply I felt Krystal jump on me.I turned to see her smiling up at me.

Me:Morning babygirl.

I kissed her forehead.

Krystal:Morning mommy.!

I sat her down and she walked over to Ty and sat down next to him.

Tyga:Morning Krystal.

Krystal:Morning Mr.Michael.

Ty looked at her and smiled.

Tyga:Morning Krystal.

I don't know why but Krystal is close to Ty.She is never close with a male unless its Dre.He was the only male she was ever close with.But she's close with Ty.She had laid her head on his arm as they talked quietly to themselves.

Trell:So Liyah like about breakfast.??

Me:Oh yea.Give me 30 minutes to go get ready and I'll be right there.

Trell:Just go get ready.Were going out to breakfast.We got a meeting.

Me:I gotta go.?

Tyga:Yea.You are apart of Last Kings now.So when we have a meeting your in it.

Me:Ok.

Heather:We about to go to the place and make sure they got everything set up.

Tyga:Ok.