Cahpter.:11 Part 2:.

Tyga's P.O.V.

This morning I woke up to the smell of food cooking downstairs.I groaned while stretching before sitting up.The bed was empty from Chyna's spot stating that she was somewhere downstairs.I threw the covers off my body and walked into the bathroom to handle my business and wash my face.Once finished in there I grabbed my phone going down to the kitchen.When I walked in the food was on the counter next to the plates and everything but no Liyah.I fixed my plate and walked to the dinning room to see Honey,Heather,Trell,Chyna,Tylee and Krystal sitting there eating.

Me:Morning.

They all replied quietly and continued eating.I took my seat and looked down at Krystal.She must have felt me starring and looked up at me.She smiled and waved a little before going back to eating her food.I smiled back and waved to her.

Me:Plans for today.?

Trell:We got a meeting with reebok at 1:30 and the rest of the day we just chilling.

Heather:Got a photo shoot for Sorella at 12:30 and Im taking Honey with me.

Chyna:Im going to see the decorator for the baby shower.

Me:Ok.Where Nino.??

Honey:Nino in the back helping Liyah get down that carpet cleaner from where that drink fell last night.

I nodded and finished eating.We were eating in silence until we all felt a vibration on the table.We all looked down at the end of the table and saw it was a phone laying next to Krystal.Liyah's.Krystal grabbed it and and looked at the screen.A smile came across her face as she answered the call.

Krystal:Hi Uncle Javon......She in the back....were at Mr.Michael's house....ok I get her.

Krystal slid out the chair and ran to the back.

Heather:That little girl smart as shit.

Honey:Hell yea.

Krystal ran back in the dinning room and got back in her chair.We all talked for a while until we were finished eating.

Trell:That was the bomb.com.!

We all agreed with him.I noticed Nino and Liyah still haven't came back upfront yet.

Me:Krystal were your mommy at.?

Krystal:In the laundry room.

Me:Ok.

I pushed my chair back and headed for the laundry room.When I got back there I didn't see Nino but I saw Liyah reading the carpet cleaner bottle.

Me:Hey.

She looked up at me and looked right back down.

Liyah:Morning Mr.Stevenson.

Oh shit.Here go the Mr.Stevenson shit.

Me:Liyah.

She raised her eyebrow as she was reading the bottle telling me to go on.

Me:Liyah look at me.

She sighed and looked up at me.

Liyah:Ty can I please do my job.

Me:Listen to me.

Liyah:I will talk to you later right now I need to clean your home so please let me do that.

She turned her back to me and finished reading the bottle.I sighed and turned to walk out of the laundry room.Im always fucking shit up man.! Damn.!

Liyah's P.O.V.

Today has been very awkward.! This morning when I woke up Dre was laying next to me and Krystal.I don't even remember this nigga coming over and who invited him over in the first place.??Can tell my ass was tired.But he wanted to talk about our friendship and relationship but I didn't.I told him exactly that 'Were better off as friends because we already know where this is gonna lead us.We've been down this road before and your not ready to be in a relationship and you already know this.'To say that nigga was pissed was the understatement of the fucking year.He literally cussed my ass out because I said that.Nigga was mad as shit.!

So after that crazy ass shit this morning I had to come to work.=_= Nigga.!! I got here bout early as hell so I can try to cook breakfast and clean up so I could be gone to the store before I saw Ty.But to late.I know Ty didn't mean what he said yesterday cause he was speaking out of anger but it was still uncalled for.

Then I gotta deal with Anthony ugly ass.!He called me while I was on my way over here.I didn't even answer that call.Like fuck him with a sick dick on me he aint shit.! Bum ass nigga.! Smh.! But after what Krystal told me last night I know she needs him but I'm not ready for her to meet him and be hurt by him.Cause trust Ant is good for getting you hype and never going threw with plans.! He use to do it all the time but he was so slick with it I never noticed until he left.!

I had just finished cleaning up the kitchen from the dishes they use while i was waiting on the carpet cleaner to work.Krystal was sitting in the family room watching tv while I was cleaning.She had been real quite today since she heard me and Dre arguing shit mama heard our asses.We were really going at it though to a point where Krystal was about to cry and that shit wasn't about to slid with me so I told Dre to get his ass the fuck out my house and don't ever come back.Oh that pushed him far.Almost broke my damn front door.Bastard.I looked over at her on the couch as I walked into the family room.She was glued to the tv.

Me:Princess.??

She turned to look at me.I opened my arms for a hug.She smiled and got off the couch running over to me.She crashed into my legs hugging me.

Me:You know mommy loves you right.

She nodded against my legs and looked up at me.

Me:You know you can tell me when somethings bothering you.

She nodded again and reached her arms up for me to pick her up.I bent down grabbing her bringing her on my hip.

Krystal:Dre was suppose to make you happy not mad.

Me:I am happy baby.I got you and grandma.

Krystal:No he suppose to make you happy the way we cant like Uncle Trell and Auntie Heather happy.

Me:Baby.I don't need that when I got you.

Krystal:Mommy.!

Me:Yes baby.!

Krystal:Did my daddy make you happy.??

I looked at her to see her looking back at me with pleading eyes wanting to know the answer.

Me:Yea for the most part your daddy made me happy.He gave me you.!

Krystal:Before me though mommy.Were you always smiling.??

Me:Sometimes I was.Sometimes I wasn't.It really depended on how me and your daddy were feeling at the time if I was happy or not.

She nodded her head and laid it on my chest.

Me:Sleepy.?

She nodded again and closed her eyes.

Me:Go sleep.

I walked over to the couch and sat there with her laying there.My sweet baby girl.If you only knew.!

Anthony's P.O.V.

Last night I couldn't sleep worth shit.Aaliyah and Krystal were all on my mind.Jalen wanted to fuck, kicked her ass right out.Stayed up this morning thinking of all the possibilities that could have been if I didn't leave.I would have heard Krystal's first words.See her take first steps.Didn't get to see none of that because I was a bitch ass nigga and ran.Im so disappointed in myself like you don't even know.But low key Im trying to figure out how Aaliyah got my number.I mean I know Dre aint give it to her cause he don't even have it...William.I pulled out my phone and went to his name and pressed his number.Placing the phone to my ear I walked outside the building.

William:Sup big bro.!

Yup me and William are brothers.Bet you didn't know that.Yea got same dad different moms.Im older by a month.Aaliyah and the guys don't even know that we related that why Will the only one with my number as well as Javon.That's famo.

Me:Chillin.Ayye did you give Aaliyah my number.?

William:......Yea I did.

Me:Do you know where she at.??

William:She out here in Cali with the squad.Her,grandma, and Krystal.

Me:She live out there now.? Well when did she move out there.?

William:About 4 months ago.

Me:Will I need you to do something for me.?

William:I'm not about to talk Aaliyah into doing anything.!

Me:Bro.!!!

William:No besides she ain't checking for nobody.

Me:What you mean.!

William:Business that don't obtain to you.

Me:Man whatever it do obtain to me she got my child.

William:That you walked out on.!

Me:I had to.!

William:No nigga you didn't.Wasn't no body stopping you from raising Krystal.!You left Aaliyah knowing that she was gone need you.Ant I'm sorry to say this but you just like Daddy.! You missing out on a beauitful little girl life all cause you wanted to run.!

Me:They could have died if I stayed.!

William:He wouldn't have hurt them and you know that.Dre loves Liyah and Krystal to much to hurt them.It was always you that he didn't like so don't sit there and say you left for them when it was cause you wanted to leave.That was a bitch move and you know it Ant.

Me:Will.!!

William:I gotta go.

Before I could respond I got the 2 beeps stating he hung up.Damn it man.! I walked back into the building and went to the office.Stacey was sitting at the front desk.

Me:Stace.!!

She looked up at me instantly smiling.Yea she like me.!

Stacey:Yes Anthony.???

Me:Let me get a form for some time off.

Stacey:Why.??

Me:Cause I gotta go see my brother.

Stacey:How long you gone be gone.??

Me:Maybe 4 days.But it's gone be like next month though.

Stacey:Ok.

She got the form for me and passed it to me across the desk.I grabbed it smiling at her.

Me:Thanks beautiful.!!

I winked at her before walking out the office.Trust if I wanted her I could have her with a snap of my fingers but she's not the woman I'm focused on at the moment.!

Dre's P.O.V.

All day I've been thinking of the events that happened this morning at Liyah's house.I don't think I ever cussed at her like that ever.!Shit I haven't cussed at any female like how I cussed at Liyah.Boaa if my momma find out she gone beat my ass.I heard my front door opening as I sat on the couch.I heard the guys yelling ass all they asses walked in and crashed on the couch.EB looked at me being able to tell that something was wrong.!

EB:What's up with you.?

All the guys out there attention on me wanting to know the answer.I sighed as I began to speak.

Me:I cussed Liyah out this morning.Like cussed her out bad.

EB:How bad we talking.??

Me:She kicked me out cause Krystal was about to start crying.!!

They all just looked at me.Javon shock his head at me.

Javon:Fuck is wrong with you.?

Me:I don't know man.!

Javon:You always fucking shit up with Liyah.Let me tell you this.Do you know how much all of us would love to be in your position right now.To actually know that a girl like Liyah got feelings for us.It's hella people that would love a girl like Liyah but you always doing something to fuck up yall relationship.I believe you do stupid shit like this just to piss her off.But you gone be mad as hell if another nigga come in the picture to be her man.Matter of fact why the hell is you even playing with this girl emotions.You of all people should know that Liyah don't like her heart played with.And you still continue to do it.Dre I'm sorry but you need to know this.You keep playing like this you not doing nothing but pushing her into another niggas arms and she gone stay with him.Just how you basically pushed her into Ant arms you gone push her into another niggas arms.Amd you might just push her into the same nigga arm.

When he finished he got out of his seat and walked out of the living room.Push her in the same nigga arms.? Naw ain't no way Ant back.He told me he'd stay away or else.

Me:The hell is he talking about.?

All the guys shrugged their shoulders as if they didn't know what was being talked about.I looked at EB.He already knows what we gotta do.He got up and went to the back to get my computer.

Will:What you doing.?

Me:Finna see if this nigga back.If he is he ain't gone find Liyah and Krystal.

Will:Why it ain't like you care if he came back or not by the way you was acting.!

I side eyed him for a minute.I know Will like the back of my hand.He hiding something.

Me:Why you worried about what we gone do to Anthony all of a sudden.!

Will:I'm not but as a friend to Liyah I'd advise you not to mess with the man cause if he came back then we all know it's for a reason and that reason is Krystal.

Me:He wasn't there for her before so why he wanna come now.!

Will:Because of you.!

Javon:You keep doing it and if Liyah find out she really gone hate yo ass and you know it.

I looked up and saw him leaning against the wall looking at me.I sighed and looked down.I'm doing it to protect her and Krystal.That's the only reason why.

-----------------------------------------

AYYYE UPDATE.!! Turn up.!! Hope y'all had a good Christmas and hope the New Year is better for everybody.!!! Comment,Vote,Share, Etc. Follow me on IG: @prettygoldchains Comment TLFBU for a follow back though so I'll know who you are.