Chapter.:10:.

Trell's P.O.V.

We were all at the house studio chilling well trying to chill but Chyna's ass had to come in this bitch and start bitching.Tom'bout we shouldnt be in the house smoking.Motherfucka we in the studio you ain't even suppose to be in here when we working.She wanna come in here bitching to Ty and shit like shawty leave blood.! Heather, Honey, Ty, Mijo, Chris, Nino, and myself were just trying to relax before Ty and Chris do this Fan of A Fan Part 2.They were almost finish with.I felt my phone vibrating in my lap.I pulled it out to see a text from Liyah.

Chi-TownLiyah: CODE BLUE CODE BLUE.!!!!!

Heather:Code Blue.

Ty:Call her.

Yea mf we got codes and shit out here.Code Blue is emergency.Code Red is I got the weed.Code Pink is Club Bound.Code Black is Studio Time.Code Green is for when we make bets and shits on games or fights.Code Purple is when Chyna bitching and we finna slap the shit out of her.And last but not least Code Yellow is when we just need to link up and chill like the family we is.

Heather called Liyah as we waited for her to pick up.She answered on the 3rd ring.

Liyah:Come on Krystal.Hello.

Heather:Whats wrong.

Liyah:We gotta talk.!NOW.!!

Honey:Where you at.??

Liyah:Mall.We bout to leave now.

Tyga:What's wrong.???

Liyah:Ty do you know what you did about a year ago when you went to vegas.

We all looked back at Ty.He was sitting in his chair thinking.He shook his head when he came up with nothing.

Ty:I dont remember.

Liyah:A girl came up to me today with a baby bro.Before you say anything this little girl looks just like you as a baby Ty.JUST LIKE YOU.!!

Ty:Liyah what you trying to say.??

Liyah:Yall need to take a DNA test like ASAP.!!

We heard her start the car up and the radio started blasting.She cut it down.

Ty:Man that aint my baby.!

Liyah:Ty Im not saying that she isnt your baby but then again im not saying that she is because she looks just like yo ass.!!

Ty:Man whatever.

Liyah:I'll talk to yall when I get there 5.0 behind me.

Heather:Ight boo.

Heather hung up and we all just looked at Ty.He was clenching and unclenching his fist.

Honey:You do know that it could be your baby right.

Ty:Don't say that cause it's not.

Me:Now what if it is.??You know how fucked up you was when we was in Vegas.

Ty:It's not mine.!

Chris:You dont know that forsure Ty.!

Ty:Man whatever.

He got up out his chair and walked towards the door and walked out the studio.

Mijo:If that baby is his Chyna ass finna kill everybody INCLUDING that baby.

We all nodded in agreement.Hopefully if this is Ty baby then he'll step up and take care of it.

Tyga's P.O.V.

I walked out the studio and went upstairs to the kitchen.I can't have no other kid.Shit Im not even ready for the one me and Chyna finna have.And then this shit.!I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and went out back and went to the guest house.Liyah said whenever I feel like I just need to relax I could come in here.So this is where I been coming for a while when Chyna get on my nerves.I went up the stairs and went to Liyah room and laid down across her bed.Yea motherfucka I does this shit.But I really hope that this girl is lying because I'm seriously not ready to be a father just yet.I mean I know Im good with Krystal but that's Krystal.She's good with everybody but Chyna.It's something that makes you wanna hang with Krystal cause of like 3 reasons.1:She don't ask for nothing.2:She a good kid.3:She dont cry and shit.She chilled.Laid back.And she potty trained.It don't get no better then that.Just hope if we do go take this test that it come back negitive right now.I really can't handle this.

I heard the front door open downstairs.Knowing that it's Liyah I didn't even move.I heard her shoes hitting the stairs until they stopped outside the door.I felt her starring at me but I never moved.

Me:Might as well come on in and lay with me so we can talk.

I heard her chuckle before she walked in the room and took off her shoes laying in the bed next to me.I finally looked over at her.She was looking right back at me.

Me:Don't give me that look.

Liyah:Just take the DNA test please.If Angel's yours then you be her father.If she's not your's Trang said she'll be gone out of your life forever.

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face.

Me:Let me see the picture.??

She nodded and unlocked her phone going to her photo's.She slid down the camera roll until she got to the picture.Once she clicked on it,she handed it to me.I looked at the little girl on the screen.Damn.She really looks like me.Just like me.I handed Liyah back the phone and started to shake my head.

Liyah:Now you see.?

Me:Im not ready Liyah.

Liyah:I know you not.

Me:How could I have been so stupid.I always always always were a rubber.Why didn't I these two times.

Liyah:Don't say that Ty.

Me:Why not.?Im not ready for a child let alone 2.!

Liyah:Look you can't blame nobody but yourself for that shit.!What did I tell you 3 months ago.A child is a gift from god.You should want to be in her life if Angel is your's.You don't wanna be your dad do you.?Leave her alone.How he left you.You don't wanna leave her like that Ty.If she's your she's gonna need you.She's gonna want you to be in her life.You already know.

Me:Liyah just shut up please.

Liyah:Why because I'm telling the truth.?

Me:Liyah leave it alone.

I sat up and put my head in my hands.I don't need to hear this from her.I don't need to hear this from anybody.

Liyah:Ty.

Me:Liyah shut up.!Don't try to tell me what I need to do.When you won't even let your own child's father in her life.Doesn't Krystal ask about him.?Why he isnt there.?So until you get yo shit together with that nigga don't try and tell me what to do.

She just looked at me when I said that.I shook my head at her and rolled my eyes.She got off the bed,grabbing her shoes and walking out of the room.I know it's wrong that I said that but she's telling me what I should be doing when her own child's father isn't in her life or anything.I heard the front door slam shut.

Liyah's P.O.V.

I walked into the house with tears threating to fall but I held them back.Everybody was in the family room chilling.My eyes flickered over to Tylee and Trell.They were playing a game and they were both smiling.My eyes traveled to Krystal who was just sitting there watching them.She wants a relationship like that with her father.I know she does because I wanted one like that with mine.I walked over to Krystal and picked her up off the couch and placed her on my hip.

Me:Ready to go home.?

She nodded her head and placed it in the crook of my neck.

Me:Imma see yall later.

Heather:Wait what did he say.?

Me:Nothing.I gotta go.I gotta get grandma her stuff back.

Honey:Ok boo.

I walked out of the family room with out another word and went to the front door,locking it on my way out.I walked over to the truck and opened the back door and placed Krystal in her seat.She looked at me and grabbed my face.

Krystal:Why you crying mommy.?

I didn't even know they had fallen.

Me:Because I love you.So much.

Krystal:I love you too mommy.!

I kissed her forehead before strapping her in all the way and making sure she was locked in.I closed the door and sighed.Damn you Michael.Damn you.I wiped my face one more time before getting in and starting up the range and pulling down the driveway.I put my seatbelt on as I turned onto the street and drove home.We made it home in 25 minutes.I pulled in the driveway and parked the truck cutting it off and getting out.I went to get Krystal out and grab the bags.She ran up to the front door and waited for me.I unlocked the door and pushed it open so she could go in.

Grandma:That you baby.?

Me:Yes ma'am.

I closed the door and walked into the kitchen where she was stirring a pot.

Me:What you making.?

Grandma:Chicken noodle soup.

Me:Ok.

She looked at me.Her head cocked to the side as she starred at me.

Me:What.?

Grandma:Why you been crying.?

I was quiet for a few minutes.

Grandma:Im waiting.

Me:Do you think I'm a bad mother for bring Krystal all the way out here even when Anthony up and left us.?

Grandma:No baby.You got custody of her.You can do what you want with her.He gave up his rights when he walked out on yall.Where is all this coming from.?

Me:Ty.

Grandma:What did he say.?

Me:That Im keeping Anthony out of Krystal's life.

Grandma:Oh baby.Don't you shed a tear because of what some boy said about you,Krystal and Anthony's situation.He doesn't really know everything that Anthony put you threw.

Me:I know....I got your fabric.

I held up the bag to her full of all the fabric she wanted and more.

Grandma:Aww thank you baby.!

Me:Your welcome mama.Imma go put it in your room.

Grandma:Ok.

She kissed my forehead and went back to cooking while I went to see the shoe bags sitting by the stairs that Krystal wanted to carry in.I picked them up going up the stairs and went to grandma's room placing her fabric on the side of her sewing table and I placed her shoes on her bed.I went down to Krystal's room and opened her door.She was laying on her bed holding the teddy bear that Anthony had gave me when I was 5 month's pregnant.

Me:Hey.

She looked up at me and smiled a little.I put the bags down and closed her door before going to lay on her bed next to her.

Me:You ok.?

She nodded her head before laying it on my chest.

Me:I love you so much.

Krystal:I love you too.

Me:Talk to me.Tell me whats wrong.

Krystal:I don't like seeing you cry.

Me:I know baby.I don't want you to see me cry either.

Krystal:It make me mad cause you be sad.I want to hurt who ever make you cry cause they hurt my mommy.

Me:Baby.

Krystal:No mommy.!I serious.!

Me:I know.

I kissed her forehead and tighten my hold on her.

Krystal:Mommy.?

Me:Yea baby.?

Krystal:I wanna go back home.I no like it here no more.

Heather's P.O.V.

It seemed a little weird to me when Liyah left.Something was def off.After sitting in the family room for 10 minutes after her and Krystal left I got up and went out to the guest house.I opened the door and didn't see Ty.

Me:Ty.?

Ty:Im upstairs.

I went up the stairs and walked to Liyah's room.He was laying across her bed.

Me:Whats up.?

Ty:Liyah probably mad as hell at me right now and I don't beileve that the baby is mine.

Me:1.Why is she mad at you.?

Ty:I snapped on her.

Me:What did you say.?

Ty:She basically told me to take a DNA test just so I'll know if the baby is mine or not and I told her I don't believe that she is mine and then she said how would I feel is the baby was mine and I wasn't in her life.Then she told me just take the test and if she's mine be in her life cause she's gonna need me.

Me:Your not telling me what you said to her though Ty.

He sighed and looked at me.

Me:Talk.

Ty:I kinda said she shouldn't be telling me what to do if she won't let her own child's father in her life and until she fix things with that nigga then don't tell me what to do with me and my situation.

My jaw dropped as he talk.

Me:Nigga have you lost your rabbit ass mind.!You don't say shit like that to Liyah.You don't say shit like that to a single mother period.!

Ty:I know.

Me:What if somebody said that to your mom.?

Ty:I'd go out for blood.

Me:Then don't say no shit like that to Liyah and you know damn well your moms would slap the shit outta you if you said that to any single mother because she's been threw that with you.

He sighed and dropped his head.

Me:Fix it.And call your mom and tell her what you said so she can cuss your ass out.

I got off the bed and walked out of Liyah's room going downstairs.Ty really done fucked up like he really as.You never say no shit like that to no women.I walked out the door and went to the main house and walked in.Honey looked at me

Honey:Whats wrong.??

Me:Come on.

We both walke out of the family room and went to the living room where nobody really sat or anything.We both sat on the couch and Honey looked over at me.

Honey:Talk.!

Me:Liyah and Ty got into.

Honey:What did he do.?

Me:You know with the baby and everything,Liyah said that he should just do the test so that he'll know if he's the father or not and he got mad because she said if the baby is his then he's missing out on a baby girls life and she's gonna need him and he doesn't wanna end up like his dad.So he told her don't try and tell him what to do when she won't even let Anthony in Krystal's life.

Honey's eyes widen at what I told her.She started shaking her head.

Honey:Why would he say that.??

Me:That's what I wanna know.!

Honey:Did you talk to Liyah.??

Me:No.I'm bout to call her now.

Honey:Do that.While I go beat Ty ass.!!

She got up of the couch before I could stop her.I shook my head as I pulled out my phone unlocking it.I went threw my contacts until I got to Liyah name and pressed it.Placing the phone to my ear I waited for her to pick up.After the 5th ring I was about to hang up when I heard the phone pick up.

Liyah:Hello.

She soundd like she just woke up.

Me:You ok.?

Liyah:Im fine.

Me:I heard what happened.

Liyah:Im fine really.

Me:Liyah.

Liyah:Heather.Im ok.I gotta go.Krystal's waking up.

Me:Ok.Call me later.

Liyah:Alright.

Before I could even say bye she had already hung up.I dropped my phone in my lap.She is def not ok.I got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen in time to see Honey chasing Ty across the backyard with her shoes trying to hit him.I chuckled at the sight of them and grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and walking back to the family room.Chris and Mijo were on the couch watched the previews from the game while Trell and Tylee were playing a game.Nino was on the iPad doing something.

Chris:Why is Honey chasin Ty with a shoe.??

Me:Him and Liyah got into and now Honey bout to beat his ass for what he said,!!

Trell:What he say.?

Me:Told her don't tell him what to do in his situation when she won't even let Krystal's dad in her life.

They all looked at me.

Me:Yup.!

Chris:Smooth Ty.Real smooth.

He stood up and pulled out his phone.

Me:What you doing.?

Chris:Bout to call Liyah.

Me:She not gone answer.

Chris:How you know.

Me:Cause I know.

Chris:Alright then.

Trell:Should we go over there.?

Me:Give her some time.It's for the best.

He nodded and looked down at Tylee.A small smile formed on my face as I looked that them.Oh I can't wait until we decided to have a baby of our own but it won't be so soon.Can't really deal with a baby and all this going on now.Maybe in 3 years time we can have one but not now.

Liyah's P.O.V.

I watched as Krystal turned in her sleep on to her side.She looks like Anthony so much when she sleeps.I dont know maybe Ty is right.I should let Anthony in on Krystal's life but I don't want her to end up hurt.But you never really know until you try.I pulled out my phone and called William.

William:William Nash Speaking.

Me:Hey WIll.

William:Hey Liyah.What's up.?

Me:Umm I was wondering if you had Anthony's number.?

It was quiet on his end of the phone for a little while.

Me:Hello.?

William:Yea.Im here.Let me get it ok.

Me:Ok.

I heard some shuffling on his end of the phone.

William:Ready.?

Me:Yea.

I went to my contacts and made a new one for Anthony.

William:1-773-555-9859

I typed the number in and saved it.

Me:Thanks Will.

William:Your welcome....Liyah.?

Me:Yea.?

William:Dre misses you.

Me:I gotta go Will.

William:Alright.Love ya sis.

Me:Love ya too bro.!

I hung up and looked a Anthony's number.My eyes flickered down to Krystal again.She was still sleep.My eyes went back to my phone.Just do it Liyah.!!I pressed his number and placed the phone to my ear.I waited as it rung.After the 5th ring I was about to hang up when I heard the phone pick up.

M/v:Hello.?

Me:Anthony.?

Anthony:Aaliyah.?

--------------------------------------------

I UPDATED MY NIGGAS.!!Sorry that everything is coming so slow it's just I barely have time to update because I been doing stuf for school and baby sitting my niece so she gets most of my attention but Im trying to get things out faster.Im almost done with Take Me As I Am.So I will try to have it up by Sunday.!!

Follow Me on IG for a follow back : @prettygoldchains

Comment on on my pics "TLFBU" for that young follow back.!

                                                    -Ash <3