Chapter.:33:.

Let's play a game.! It's called Finish the song lyric.!

"I GOT THE GAS.!"

😂😂😂

HEY YALL.!!

Wyd.??I honestly wanna know what yall doing.?

So I went to the Chris Brown concert when he came to Chicago for the One Hell Of A Night Tour.And that's exactly what it was.One hell of a night.It was a great show.If you guys can please get you a ticket, you won't regret it I promise you.!

But um...here you go.! Only 2 chapters left after this one.!

Gifts in the Media

--------

Ant's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the recliner watching as Krystal ran around the living room trying to see what toys she can open first.But she had to wait until LeLe and grandma come down here.

Me:Sit down baby.

Krystal:But daddy I wanna open one.

Me:You will.When mommy and grandma come down.

She stamped her foot and crossed her arms across her chest.A full out pout on her face.I had to reframe myself.I was finna grab her ass up.

Me:Excuse me.You wanna do that again.?

Krystal:I wanna open one.

Me:What did I just say.

Krystal made a little "hmph" sound then went over to the couch and sat down.A pout still visible on her face.Def LeLe child.John and Will laughed as she kicked her feet in the air.

John:She gone beat yo ass Ant.

Me:Krystal ain't crazy.

Krystal snapped her head at me and glared.

Me:Lil girl.!

Will:Get him Krystal.Beat him up.I got yo back.He ain't gone touch you.

Me:Don't geek her head up.

Krystal:Shut up punk ass.!

Did she just.? I know my child ain't just.? Oh naw.! Will and John jaw dropped.Javon peeped around the corner, mouth wide open and eyes bucked.

Javon:Oh my god.

John:Oh shit.!

Will:Run Krystal.

I got out that damn chair so fast but she was faster.Her lil ass was gone up them stairs before I even made it to the couch.I started to go after her but Javon stuck his hands out in front of the stairs.

Javon:You lost this one.She upstairs already.

Me:Move.!

Will:No boaa.She snitching on you already.

LeLe:ANTHONY.!!!

John:Liyah finna whoop somebodies ass.!!!

Javon:Go get yo ass whooped.!

He moved to the side and let me up the stairs.I walked to the room and walked in.Krystal was laying in LeLe's lap.Tears on her face.

LeLe:Why you threaten to hit my baby.?

Me:She got a slick mouth.

LeLe:Ion care.Dont threaten to put yo hands on my baby.

Me:She's my daughter to.

LeLe:What did I say.?Dont threaten to put yo hands on her again.Or I'll beat yo ass.

Me:Man I can discipline my child if I want to.