Chapter.:6:.

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

I had just left Ty's house from dropping everybody off and was now on my way back to the hotel.My mind flickered to the way me and Dre acted today.We never acted like this.It made me kinda question our friendship due to how we were acting in front on everybody.The guys already know how we act when were with them.A couple but that's just the opposite of it today.I was brought back to reality by my phone ringing.I saw Dre's name on the screen.I pressed answer.

Me:Hello.?

Dre:Where you at.??

Me:Like 10 minutes away from the hotel.Why.?Whats up.?

Dre:Im in the parking lot waiting on you.

Me:Ok.See you when I get there.

Dre:Ight....Ayye.

Me:Yea.?

Dre:....Just hurry up.

Me:Ok.

I hung up the phone and pressed down on the gas a little more.Its one thing.Never keep Dre waiting he hates it.I pulled up to the hotel a few minutes later and parked the truck next to the other cars.I gathered all of my stuff before opening the door.When I stepped out I jumped back due to Dre standing right there.

Me:You scared me.

Dre:Sorry.

I closed the door,looking the range before looking up at Dre.

Dre:Come on.

I nodded as we started walking for the stairs.I felt him starring at me as we went up the stairs.Once we made it to the 3rd floor, we walked down to my room where I opened the door walking in.Dre closed and locked the door placing a chair under the handle.He turned and looked at me.

Me:Imma go shower right quick ok.

Dre:Hurry up.!

I nodded talking off my backpack placing it on the desk along with my room keys and my phones.I kicked off my Jordan's and went right for the bathroom.As I waited for the water to get hot, I stripped of my clothes and took my hair out of it ponytail. Stepping into the shower I felt the beaming hot water touch my legs causing me to slid in more.Relaxing once my whole body was in I started to wash all of today's events off.

I thought about everything from the phone call to Krystal and her telling me about Anthony to the talk me an Dre are about to have.I can't have Anthony running in and out of Krystal's life.He already hurt both if us to much for him to do it again.Dre.Dre I'm gone always love him.Always.Nothing about that is gonna change but I think he see's me as something more which I don't mind because I got feels for him and there strong as hell.He's been there with me since day 1.He was first for everything.We was 15 when I let him take my virginty.He was my first real boyfriend.I know I hurt him when I got with Anthony.I know it really hurt him when I ended up pregnant with Krystal.He was the first person to know either then my grandma.If I could turn back the hands of time I would but only to make Dre Krystal's dad because then I know he'll be happy.He always told me he wanted me to have his first child when we were like 9.I told him I would.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the water ran cold causing me to gasp and step back.I quickly shut it off and got out wrapping the towel around me.Fuck my clothes.I opened the door peeping out to see Dre laying in my bed under the covers sleep.i walked out and went over to my drawers and grabbed underwear pulling them on under the towel.I grabbed my shirt and put it on before dropping the towel.By now Dre was up looking at me.

Me:Yes.??

Dre:Nothing.

I looked away and went over to my backpack pulling out my phone going to charge it.Once all of my stuff was hooked up I went over to the bed and got in under the covers.