Chapter.:17:.

YESSIR.! We in this bishh finna crunk.! Yall gone learn some shit today and yall already thought Dre was crazy...just wait on it.! Yall mind set gone change on Ant, maybe lmao.! ENJOY.!

In case yall forgot how they looked.Their in the M/M.!

--------

Anthony's P.O.V.

And Im in LA.! Hot as fuck out here.! Its like 95 out here.Don't see how they do it.William and Javon suppose to be coming to get me now.I was just sitting here peacefully waiting.They tom'bout they can't take me to see LeLe just yet but Im gone see her before the end of the week.It's Tuesday.Niggas need to hurry up cause I need to see both my babies.I miss LeLe but I miss Krystal more.I just wanna see her.I missed her birthday so i got her a toy.She said she love Barbie Dolls so I got her one.Well maybe 10 of them.Along with a bunch of outfits for them and stuff.All that girly shit.I just wanna make everything up to her.

I got LeLe something also.I remember the bracelet that she had lost at my house.Her grandpa gave it to her.I found it the day before I left.It was under my bed.I kept it all this time.I got it cleaned for her.I just wanna tell her how sorry I am.

A horn beeping brought me out of my thought.I looked up to see William Range Rover pulling up in front of me.The doors opened and William and Javon jumped out.

J/W:NIGGA.!!

Me:Whats up man.?

We did our bro hug before pulling away.

Will:Damn nigga yo ass ugly.

Me:Hahaha very funny.

Javon:You ready man.?

Me:Yea.

I grabbed my carry one and my two bags before rolling them over to Will truck.He popped the trunk and I placed my bags in there then climbed in the backseat.

Me:How life treating yall out here.?

Javon:Good man besides Dre crazy ass.

Will:Bro when I tell you this nigga done lost it.I mean he lost it.You know his ass was tryna follow Liyah to work and shit this morning.EB,John and Tyree cussed his ass out for that shit.

Me:How is EB man.?

Will:He alright.He hardly around anymore cause he got a babygirl so all his time devoted to her.

Me:That's whats up.!

Javon:Here.

He passed me his phone.I grabbed it looking at the screen.LeLe and Krystal were sitting in a chair.Looks like cake frosting all over Krystal's face and LeLe had some on her's as well.Krystal was just cheesing.Looking just like her mother.LeLe was laughing.

Me:Can I send this to myself.?

Javon:Yea.

After I went threw everything,I passed him back his phone and pulled mine out.I unlocked the phone going to the picture and putting it as my background.I smiled looking at them.

Will:I can drive by Liyah house but we not getting out.

Me:Alright.

Will put on his blinker turning into a nice neighborhood.House's were beautiful.We drove for a few minutes before he slowed down.I looked out the window.I saw her.God she's even more beautiful then before.She was getting something out of her trunk.Look like an over night bag.Another female walked around to the back of the car.She had black hair.Light skin.She was cute.

Will:That's Heather.

Me:Ok.

I watched as her front door opened and I saw Krystal run out.She ran right to LeLe and hugged her legs jumping up and down.LeLe bent down and picked her up kissing her face.They talked for a second before Krystal reached to Heather.They walked in the house.Krystal running her fingers threw Heathers hair.The door closed causing me to sigh.