Chapter 11: Don't replace me

Jordyn

1 week later

I flushed the toilet, letting the sickly greenish liquid go down the drain. "You threw up again?" Lauren asked. "yes" I said lying on the couch with the blanket over me. "Are you okay Jordyn" Alex asked suspiciously while having her hands crossed over her chest. "Yeah i'm just ill, I feel like shit. I'm cold on the inside but my head is burning up on the outside" I replied. I hate being ill, because I end up throwing up. "No but physically are you okay?" Alex repeated "You've been walking kind of funny"

Lauren had a huge grin on her face. "its because Dana has be on her every chance he can get" she said. "okay I know that you two did it on your birthday but you did it again?" Alex said her eyes widening. "yeah?" I said. " girl how many times?" she asked eagerly. "erm... 4 times.....this week" the two girls eyebrows raised up. "Oh woah, thats alot. You have used protection right?" Lauren asked, and I nodded. "of course we did. I'm not ready for a kid just yet"

"oh, I don't know, Dana's been talking about wanting one, ever since he got close with Dani" Alex said with a smile, while I smiled at the thought that Dana wanted to be a dad. I found it cute. "If you did have a kid what would you know name him or her?" Lauren asked. "Well... Dana wants to name his son Dana, but I want to call me Andre, and for a girl hmm... maybe... uhhh... Kylie Navaeh?" the both of them smiled. "Thats cute"

"Anyway where is Mr Vaughns?" Alex questioned. "He is having a guy day with Adé and his old basketball team, its like their re-union you could say." I replied. "He should be here looking after you"

"Nuh-uh, I don't want to pull him away from his guy friends just because i'm ill, in fact he was close to not going, but I told him to go, because Adé has now become this amazing music producer in LA and he is only staying here for a couple of days, so I can't not just let Dana go out and chill with him. "Then we'll stay here and look after you okay?" I smiled at their thoughtfulness. "How about Dani?" I asked Alex. "He can have a chill time with his dad, since it is Gabe's turn to look after him, I haven't had alot of sleep again, so I sleep in and he looks after the kid, when I have to stay up till three in morning trying to get the little fella to go to bed"

***

Dana

I was at the club where me and my old high school friends used to go to, well it wasnt much of a club it more of a hang out, but I was here tonight with my old basketball team and Adé. I haven't seen this guy since when he told me he got dicovered and needed to move to LA, I was actually pretty bumbed since me and Adé became close, when that whole situation happened with me and Jordyn back in the 11th grade, so yeah.

"This place aint changed a bit!" he said looking around the place, and surely enough it hasn't. Me and Adé went to the bar to grab a couple of drinks, while the rest went off to play on the arcade stuff, so me and Adé did some catching up.

"Oh my god man, its still you and J?" he said shocked. "Yeah what's wrong with that?" I asked "nothing, i'm actually quite proud and impressed, that girl has been on your mind for years and now you two are actually finally together? woah, Jana staying strong aint they?" he high fived me while the bar tender gave us a couple of shots. "How about you man? how life in Hollywood? You found any hollywood hotties with the hollywood bodies?" I laughed. "Infact I have, her name it is jadah" he got his phone and showed me a picture of a girl with light brown skin and really curly hair. "ay bruh! you scored she looks hot!"

"I know! But you score big time! I mean I have been seeing loads of bill boards, bus ads, ads in general with your girlfriends face on it, I have to admit Jordyn looks hot to if I do say so myself. Are the parents still up yo ass?" he asked. "The dad yes, he knows that me and Jordyn have been getting it down, and he just always gives me the evils everytime he sees me"