Chapter 13: Wrong move

Jordyn

When we got home Dana pulled me into our room quickly and he closed the door. "Dana whats-" I get cut off by his lips pushing vigurously on mine. I was taken by shock that I didn't even kiss back. "kiss back" he said, he bit my bottom lip and slid his tongue in, then I started co-operating and kissed him back even harder. After a few seconds he parted and he breathed heavily resting his head on my forehead. "Don't ever sit on any other guys lap ever again" he said while wripping my shirt off. 

"And you don't ever touch another girl like that unless its me, got it!" I said and we switched positions and now I was pinning him on the wall, and unbottuned his shirt. Dana's hands travelled down to the button of my shorts and started unbuttoning them. "And you Jordyn almost killed me today, and for that you need to learn a lesson" my shorts fell to the ground. "And you almost slautered me today, so you need something to teach you a leasson" I said and got down my knees pulling down his shorts. I looked up at him as I saw his growing member and smirked. "Oh dear god" he said. I got back up and thrusted into him, rubbing myself onto his crotch. "Oh shit Jordyn!" he groaned. I stuck my hand in his pants grabbing his dick teasing him a little while I sucked on his neck leaving him marks. After a couple of seconds his boxers were gone, and now it was show time. I grabbed him and started moving my hands up and down on him. "Crap Jordyn if you-" he got cut off when i flicked his tip which I knew he couldn't handle, and he let out a massive groan. "FUUUCK, oh my fucking god, do it again" he demanded and I shook my head, and stepped back. 

"Oh you wanna play it like that huh? getting my hopes up and the breaking them into a million pieces? Well now its my turn" I smiled back at him, my eyes filled with lust. "Bring it baby" he picked me up and threw me on the bed. "Damn that was hot!" he said. Then as fast as lighting my bra and underwear were thrown onto the ground, while he stuck himself into me, not even bothering to give me a heads up. 

"Shit!" I yelled out as he started to grind on me, thrusting his hips into me and each one felt better then the last.  I couldn't help the groans and moans and curse words leaving my lips. "Jesus Christ, fuck me baby!" I yelled out. Man I never knew those words would ever come out of my mouth. He started to go faster and faster and my breathing started to get heavier.

"Oh fucking love you" he whispered in my ear and buried his face in my neck leaving me kisses while my hand travelled up to his curly hair and brushed it as my head fell back on the pillow in pleasure.

We were both about to reach our limit! 

***

5 weeks later

"I'm gonna head out okay?" I said grabbing my coat. Dana came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "See you babe" he said "also don't wait up i'm going to the hang out place at around 8, so yeah..." I just nodded. "Don't come home too late okay?" I said. "Promise baby, anyway see you"

"Bye" I then walked out of the apartment and went to the Lorian's building. 

Dana

After Jordyn left, I went to chill next door where Cole slept over at. I knocked on it, and Cole came with himself wrapped up in a small blanket. "Oh hey bruh? you finally finished fucking Jordyn?" he asked. 

"Oh my gosh, can everyone like stop swearing infront of my son please?" Alex said while she had Dani sitting on her lap watching TV, she had huge eye bags down her eyes and Gabe was in the kitchen burning shit. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The smoke detector echoed in our ears like a loud siren. Dani started crying so I took him off Alex while she went over and helped Gabe with the mess he made. "Gabe it was toast! how on earth did you mannage to burn the toast!" she shouted "I'm sorry-"