Chapter 4: She grew up

Dana

When i calmed down, me and the boys sat in our seats, while the fashion show was about to start. I saw Lucas on the other end of the catwalk setting his camera up. He looked over at me giving me a smirk but i shrugged him off.

Suddenly the lights started to dim down, and the entire place was just silent. The spotlight then showed a woman to be in her early 30's who i am guessing is Lorian Russet. When she came out everyone started to applause, she said a few words and then the tall beautiful models started to strut there thing.

After a long wait, Jordyn and Alex both came out together. Alex was wearing a long black Jersey shirt which had 21 on it in sequences wearing white knee length socks. Dani shouted "MOMMY!" which caught both mine and Cole's attention and also Alex who had a huge smile lit on her face. She waved at us, but Gabe seemed to be too intranced by her presence that you could practically see that drool falling from his mouth. On the other hand i turned my attention to Jordyn, who was wearing short shorts, with a sports bra, and a flannel shirt attached to her waist, and man she looked smokin! As she passed me, she smiled and winked, but carried on walking to the end of the cat walk posing infront of the camera which was being held by Lucas. She gave him a smile, wink and a flying kiss. My eyebrows raised up and i clapped in sarcasm. "Oh that's just great, i get a smile and a wink, while Lucas over there gets the full package. I feel so damn special right now"

"oh calm your nipples, you'll probably get more then you think, when you two go back home, and when that happens, i'm sleeping over at Laurens" Cole says.

***

When the catwalk finished, the lights were turned on and me and the boys just waited for the girls to come out of their dressing rooms. And in a few minutes they did. Alex ran up to Gabe while Jordyn ran to me and pulled me in a hug and kiss.

"Wow..." Cole said awkwardly "Well i feel like a big ball of awkard at this moment, i feel like the third wheel" he pretended to cry, which caught Jordyn and Alex's attention and went to Cole and pulled him in a hug. "Oh Coley, we didn't mean to leave you out" Jordyn said "We love you more" Alex teased. Me and Gabe both looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "Yeah ladies, keep it coming, i totally feel the love"

After Jordyn finally decided to come back to me, i held her close to me, my hands just resting above her ass. "So how did i do?" she asked "You looked like fire baby!" i said while giving her a peck on the lips, but i could tell something was up. "Whats wrong?" i asked and she just put her arm out, where the fire had burnt her, i grabbed her arm and stroked it. "Everytime fire is mentioned, i want to get over it and that event has not just scarred me on the inside, but also literally scarred me on the outside too." i sighed. "Baby, that happened a long time ago, and i know that it was devistating on your part, but that will not happen again, i will not forget about you, and i swear it this time. But if it does happen, feel free to smack me on the head, and say i told you so" i joked, and she playful hit my chest. She started to kiss me, and i pulled her in closer deepening the kiss, while she just left traces on my chest. "You look sexy as fuck tonight D" she said which made me smirk.

"So..." i said seductively tracing my hand onto her stomach and when i was just about to get to her breast she stopped me and held my hand instead. "So... i can't wait to get into those pants tonight" she winked.

"Jordyn! Jordyn honey come here!" Lucas said, while he was talking to these more older men in black suits. She rolled her eyes and sighed, i just looked at her, hoping that she wouldn't leave. "Lucas not now, i've only just said hey to my boyfriend" she said which made me smile. But obviously the man whore didn't take that no for an answer. He excused himself from the two gentlemen and walked towards us. "Hello Lex, you did awesome, you should see the pictures i took they looked amazing"