Chapter 15: Bang Bang

Jordyn

I woke up in bed to an unfamiliar place. I looked around and it looked really modern, the furniture were in their own colour scheme of black, grey and white. The curtains were drawn back to the release the blinding light of the scortching sun. I looked down and noticed that I was completely naked in bed, with only the duvet covering me. What the fuck happened last night? I got up slowly and felt as if someone was punching my head over and over again. This is why I don't like getting drunk! Oh my god I hope I didn't do anything foolish last night that would make me regret that I even existed. 

The water pouring from the shower that I had been hearing stopped that caught my attention. And in stepped Lucas wet from head to toe with a towel wrapped around his waist and a smaller towel around his neck. I looked at him with pure shock as he just smirked at me. "Hello baby" he crawled onto the bed and was about to kiss me but I pushed him back. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him. "What the heck is going on? did we-?"

"yes we did, and you seemed to enjoy every minute of it" he said and dropped the towel on the ground revealing everything! I looked away quickly and got my stuff from the ground and put them on as quickly as I could. I remember everything! I was drunk, I didn't know what was happening! "Baby where are you going?" he asked now with some sweats on. I got up and put my skirt and crop top back on, but he pulled me into him making me bang into his chest. "Where do you think you're going babe?" he left kisses on my neck and pushed him back. "Jordyn whats up?" He asked. 

"What's up? Lucas we did it last night, while  was fucking drunk!" 

"You were better drunk, you gave me it all last night and now you regret it?" He said with an angry tone. 

"Because I was drun! knowing you I thought you would have had some type of respect towards me knowing that I wasn't in the right mind, but you didn't! Dana was right about you!" I yelled and his face turned angry. "Oh so again, this is about Dana. Jordyn you two are done! Get over it already, you are free to hook up and have sex with whoever you want, and so can he, so why do you still act like you and Dana still have something huh?"

I stayed quiet not knowing how to answer that. "Okay I get it, its because you still haven't gotten over him. You broke up with him, but you still have feelings for him, even if you know that he isn't loyal to you! You used me as a re-bound right? Well you got your damn re-bound!" 

"You know what, I don't even know anymore. See ya at work" I said grabbing all of my belongings, walked out of his apartment and slammed the door behind me. Crap what am I doing with my life! I can't believe that just fucking happened! Plus where even am I? I was too drunk last night to even remember anything! 

*** 

"You did what! with who!" Alex yelled. "Oh my God J you are mental!" I felt guilty as fuck and the only person I could come to was Alex. If I told my parents they would go mad, "I know, I know I don't know what to do!" I said. "The most important question of today... did you two use a condom" 

The question hit me like a cannon ball. "Uh... Uh..." I stuttered. 

"Jordyn! answer the frickin question!" she demanded. "I don't know, what part of I can't remember anything do you not get? But I know Lucas he wouldn't just have sex with me, without protection I mean he is not that irresponsible" wait... how about if he didn't? oh crap, i'm screwerd. Like literally. 

"You gonna tell Dana or what?" she asked. "I don't think he needs to find out" 

"Too late already did" I jumped up in fright as Dana imerged through Alex's front door leaning himself against the door frame. This is just great. "W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered. "I needed to tell Gabe something, but looks like I ended up hearing something that wasn't supposed to be for me" His cold stared killed, he looked pretty scary when he was angry, and right now I felt weak, like I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. This was not my plan Dana wasn't supposed to hear any of this.