Epilogue: Extended ending

A/n: okay wattpadders here we go...

Dana 

"Really Grandpa? That's amazing, its so cute and... ugh it gives me butterflies!" My 10 year old grandaughter  Lia said. She was DJ's kid, and she was by far the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Her pale skin and dark hair made her light brownish green eyes stand out she was beautiful. 

"That is such a sappy love story, yak" My Grandson Justin said who was 4 years older then Lia and again was DJ's boy, And i'm guessing that swag still runs in the family as this young man is drenched in it and he is only 15. I laughed it off seeing how manly he is trying to be, when I can tell that this story I was telling them about Jordyn, is getting to his heart. 

"Well I for one, think its really cute, carry on gramps" Chris said who was Andre's boy he was the oldest out of all my grand kids, he is 23 years old and is still keeping the family business on its feet. "Grandpa tell me more! please!" Lia said climbing onto my lap, with a huge smile on her face. "okay sweety" Chris took a seat on the sofa next to me and listened in while I continued. 

"So yeah, after all of the things I put her in, like making her my slave for a week and all that, she finally realised that she liked me, and we wanted to be together, but the only thing that was stopping us from being together was our parents. Since the two families didn't get on good terms, I couldn't ask her to be my girlfriend, because I wanted our parents permission and it took a really long time, for that to happen. And it never happened..." I paused. 

"What do you mean, it never happened? Grandpa!" Lia moaned, shaking my shirt. 

"Yeah what happened?" Justin asked eagerly, while me and Chris looked at each other with a smirk. You noticed that my sons names their sons after my two favourite singers of all time? Chris brown & JT. Justin realised what he was doing and cleared his throat and remained his posture "I mean, I don't care whatever" 

Suddenly 2 of my other grandaughters came into the room, Elsie who was Andre's girl, she is 18 and carried DJ's last child Grace who was only 7, in her arms. "Hey Gramps!" Elsie greeted. "hallo!" Grace said and climbed onto my lap, so now both Lia and Grace were sitting on me. "Is he talking about Grandma?" Elsie asked Chris as she sat down and he just nodded, then I carried on. 

"Well as I was saying, we couldn't be together, because an accident happened at your great grandparents house. It was engulfed with fire, and guess who was locked inside?" I asked. And their eyes widened. 

"Woah, grandma?" Elsie asked fascinated and in disbelief. I just nodded my head. 

"Seriously? How- did she get out safely? did anyone get hurt?" Chris asked. 

"I did" I simply said while looking towards the ground. "When I saw the house on fire, I rushed inside without thinking of what was going to happen next, I found Jordyn on the ground unconscious, but she woke up when she saw me. We ran for the door, but I got held back and fell on the ground" It hurt to remember these memories but I needed to get them out. "Then what?" Justin urged. 

"I thought you didn't care?" Chris teased. "Shut up Chris, leave me be!" he said then drew his attention back to me. "I got caught and the last thing I remembered was Jordyn screaming my name, when something big and heavy hit me on the head and then lights out... But what happened next was traumatic for your grandmother... I couldn't remember her. I lost my memory" 

Loud gasps left each of their mouths, as my tears urged their way forward and suddenly falling on my cheek. "Oh my god grandpa, are you okay? You need to stop now, you can't keep talking about these sad stories about grandma on thanks giving" Elsie said with worry in her voice, but I just smiled at her "Its okay baby, its fine I just-" I get cut off by Andre coming into the room.