Chapter 14: Secrets

Jordyn

I got far from the club but I was pulled back. "Jordyn" I turned around and smelt the horrible smell of alcohol through Dana's mouth, no doubt that he was drunk, but he was trying to hide it. "I told you not to drink, but again you never listen to me! I told you to-"

"Oh stop Jordyn! I told you this, I told you that i'm sick of it" he spat and I stepped back. "I'm sick of it."

"sure... Dana sure. You say shit when you're drunk"

"shit when i'm drunk? Bitch please, the truth comes out when i'm drunk!" I went to slap him around the face one more time but he caught me. "Try that on me one more time J. The fact that you won't even let me explain and now you are abusing me."

"What do you expect you just fucking cheated on me with Sabrina! Again. I don't need a god damn explaination you're a douche, and I saw what I saw. I refuse to listen to any sort of explanation so you can stop okay?"

He let go of my arm started walking around me, stumbling a few times because the alcohol was getting to him but he still tried to show off as sober. "funny right? You always moan about me with Sabrina, telling me not to do this, not to do that. But i've had enough of it. 3 months after you became a model J, you turned into a monster, and you hung around with that loser Lucas. I didn't like it one bit, I told you to stay away from him because it didn't make me feel good but what did you do? You didn't listen. And now you expect me to listen to you, it hurt me everyday when you went to work, expecting that you would one day probably not come home because you were with him and then end up leaving me for him. So don't even complain if I end up calling you a whore, because you have a boyfriend yet you are playing around with other guys. I hope this situation teaches you a lesson!" he slurped.

"oh so thats what you think of me huh? A whore. yeah okay then. And is this how you are getting back at me? You thought that one day I would not come home because you though that I would end up with Lucas?" I gave a fake laugh "But guess who broke Dana? Not me, I never left you like this and I never cheated on you like you did." I paused and thought for a moment while Dana's intense stare bored through my skull. "I think we should just call it off Dana, we keep arguing and I honestly didn't think you would have the guts to do this to me. Which is cheat"

"hey I wanted to explain but you being the stubborn ass you are wont let me, so i'm not gonna be one of those guys that will keep chasing you and beg for your forgiveness and let me explain."

"Good, because its not so much that you cheated, but its the fact that everything you have just said to me is what you thought of me the whole time, which hurts more then you cheating on me. And the fact that we argue alot is not healthy for a good relartionship, because we argue mostly about the same thing. And i'm sick of it too okay? So yeah... goodbye Dana"

"Back at you, breaking up would probably be for the best"

I walked away crying at how he said it like he didn't even care.

When I got back to the apartment, I started crying my eyes out and Cole came out of his room. "what's going on here?" he asked but I completely ignored him and ran to my room slamming the door in his face. I never expected this to happen. Me and Dana are over. After everything we have been through, it ends just like that.

Him cheating on me hurt, him cheating on me with Sabrina was a different story. I wasn't even going to break up with him because of his cheating because he might have a reasonable explanation which I couldn't be bothered to listen to, since all of them are the same. But the thing that triggered something in me was when Dana spilled out his guts about what he has been thinking of me for months. And that stung. He thought I was a whore! But the thing is I never did anything he was accusing me of doing. Lucas... Lucas is just my work friend he is the one over acting.