Chapter 22: Right here

Jordyn

Bang!

"nooo" I shouted and tears fell from my eyes as I looked away, I can't see my baby dead. "Oh my god" I heard Cole say and I could here Alex crying from the corner, while I held on to Dana's hand burying my face in his arm. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Jordyn look" Dana said trying to get me to look, why does he want me to look? "No!" I snapped.

"Jordyn look up" he said sternly. I slowly lifted my head up and blood was dripping.

Blood was dripping from Lucas' chest while his gun was layed on the floor.

My hand travelled to my mouth. He looked at all of us in shock as he fell on the ground dropping Andre.

"Andre!" I yelled.

Dana

As I saw that Lucas got shot in the chest from no where, he fell to the ground dropping Andre. That moment I felt like a ninja and dove right for my son, it was like everything went slow motion just so I had more time to run that my son would land right in my hands. I let out a huge sigh as if I was holding my breath.

"Thank the lord Jesus!" I heard Jordyn say. I wiped the beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I got up and for some reason baby Dre was completely fine seeing that he almost got killed. I lowered my face to meet his and just rested my forhead onto his. "Isn't my baby brave. Thank god you managed to live this night" I mummbled then looked at Jordyn who had light tears on her face but also had a soft smile on her face. "Baby are you okay?" I asked while wiping the tears off her face. "Am I alright? How about you? You were the target and our son got dragged in it. How is my baby doing?"

"I'm doing great" I replied, but she hit my arm.

"I was talking about Andre"

Andre was pointing both of his hands towards Jordyn. "Looks like he wants his mommy" Gabe said as I handed Andre to Jordyn. She just stared at him with so much love. Even though she knew she was early to have a child, this was the best thing that has ever happened to her, although it would take a lot of work to raise the baby, but I will always be here with her. "I love you." She whispered in Andre's ear then kissing him on the cheek. While this was happening I saw Lucas being carried out of the room and placed far, far away from us. That guy deserved what he got, sadly he is not quite dead but i'm probably sure when he wakes up he will be locked up in a prison cell for the rest of his sad, sad life.

"Hold on, did one of you pull your triggers?" Cole asked pointing at the cops, but they shook their head. That got me thinking, if the cops didn't shoot him, then who did? A random bullet couldn't have just decided to fly its way into Lucas' chest by accident. "Oh yeah, who-" I was cut off by Cole screaming...

"WILL!" then practically jumping on him. "Aww Cole you really did miss me" he said with a smile. We all ran up to him and gave him a hug, and behind him was an asian girl with light hair. "Ally?" Jordyn said with hope and excitement in her voice. "Jordyn!" Ally said and ran to her giving her a tight hug. "Thank you so much guys for coming through!" she said all of us turned our heads to the 3 of them. What does Jordyn mean by coming through?

"Will did you shoot Lucas?" Gabe questioned. You see this is really hard to believe because Will wouldn't even be able to kill a bug. He just looked down on the floor. "I only did it because he was going to shoot my god child. I am going to be a god father right?" he asked. "After what you did, you can be anything you want!" I said patting him on the shoulder. "Thanks so much Will, our kid could be dead right now if it wasn't for you" I said giving him a hug. "But I don't understand how did you know about this? I thought you cancelled your flight here" Alex asked.