Chapter 16: dun dun dun!

Dana

Jordyn was rushed to hospital immediately after the cops came and arrested those ass holes! She was lying on a hospital bed bleeding her heart out, while she was being pulled through hospital to get the bullet out of her chest. I held her hand as tight as I could, but her eyes were closing and her grip was slipping away.

"Dana..." she managed to say.

"Jordyn, please don't go. Stay with me okay? please you'll be fine" I said, she gave me a small smile but I couldn't even look at her. "I'm so-" I cut her off. "Don't say anything Jordyn! you have nothing to say to me, because you can tell me after you survive this!" I held onto her hand even tighter, but her fingers were already losing their strength up to the point where it was just me holding on.

"Dana I don't think I can" she breathed for air, and when she said that tears started falling from my eyes. "Jordyn you are not leaving me please!" I practically yelled at her. We were lead to the emergency room and the doctor said I needed to let go, "i'm sorry sir, but you'll have to stay here" he said.

"But-"

"We'll do everything we can"

I stepped away letting go of Jordyn's hand. While she was being pulled away her eyes were locked on mine, and she gave me a small smile, before her eyes closed and her hand started to dangle. I wanted to scream as loud as I could, I saw her dieing. She is dieing in there and I didn't even get to say 'I love you.' In fact if it wasnt for me, she wouldn't br in there, I should be in there not her! I have no idea what's going to happen next, she might think that I don't love her and she might just give up and not fight for her life. When in reality I regret everything I did, I regret saying horrible things to her and breaking up with her! I love her way to much to let her slip away just like this.

"Jordyn! Jordyn" I heard the voice of Theresa call out along with more footsteps i'm guessing it is the rest of the groups. As I looked through the window at Jordyn being operated I fell to the ground sliding down on the wall. They all saw me and ran to me straight away.

"Oh my god Dana!" my mom said and ran to me straight away pulling me up so that I was on my feet. "Baby are you okay?" she asked, while everyone stared at me, I was crying a river. I have never felt so weak in my life. I didn't want to cry infront of the guys but I can't help it. Jordyn is there dieing!

"Dana what happened! What happened!" Eric shouted grabbing me by my shoulders and shaking me. "She got fucking shot! is it fucking obvious? She's in their dieing!" I yelled which all got them shock but I didn't care, I knew I may have been rude to Jordyn's dad, but I'm filled with anger and fright right now, they cannot expect me to be calm. I started crying in my mom's arms as she rubbed my back. Mr and Mrs Rivera's faces dropped when they looked through the window and saw their only child trying to be revived. I couldn't even bare to look at them, they looked so hurt and Theresa started crying her eyes out and fell to the ground. She's going to live. I keep saying to myself. Cole simply just walked away onto the chairs and had his head in his hands while Lauren was also crying but was trying to be strong for Cole. Alex on the otherhand was worse, she let it all out screaming and shouting her bestfriends name while Gabe tried to hold back the tears he had locked inside. Everything seemes to go slow motion at this point, until I completely blanked out.

***

"I think he is waking up" I heard Gabe's voice say. I sprung up and looked around hoping that everything that I had just experienced was just a dream, but no it wasn't. The walls of the hospital made it familair to me. I found myself lying on a hospital bed while everyone looked at me like I was the only exhibit in a zoo. "What happened? why am I in here?" I asked. "You blacked out a couple of minutes ago, the doctors said you could lie down here just until you wake up" Cole replied.