Chapter 1: Love/Hate relationship

Dana

I woke up in bed with just my boxers on, sadly i was expecting Jordyn on top of me kissing down my neck and waking me up for breakfast like she usually does, but again she did not do it. I sighed and rolled over in bed and just stared up at the cieling. 

Me, Jordyn and Cole share an apartment while Gabe and Alex have their own next door. But sometimes it just feels like me and Jordyn living here, because Cole is usually over at Laurens place. I got up and put my sweatpants on which hung lose on my waist, before i did anything i stopped at looked at myself in the mirror "damn this small torso I wanna get a six pack!" I said to myself yawned and walked into the kitchen where i was expecting Jordyn to be making breakfast looking cute wearing my t-shirt which looks oversized on her, with her knee length socks but instead i heard laughing, and saw her dressed in this really short, tight dress which hugged her curves. Don't get me wrong, i love seeing her like this, her boobs and ass stand out, i mean what kind of guy doesn't want to see that? But the thing is, she looks different, this is not how she used to dress up, in fact if you remember that time when i tried to get her to go to that party and i was picking out her clothes, she hated showing her legs thats why she had to wear jeans. 

i walked over to her while she was on the phone laughing, probably with Alex and i wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her into my chest i left kisses on her neck, and she dropped her head on my chest in pleasure. 

"Okay I'll see you there" she said to whoever was on the phone and then hung up. 

I was just holding her in place, and burying my head in her neck, while i still left kisses, and when she was about to turn around, i stopped her. "Stop, stay like this, i like this position" i mummbled and we found ourselves just swaying back and forth. 

"Well goodmorning to you to" she said. I carried on kissing her neck until i found her soft spot which was just behind her ear. She closed her eyes and groaned "mmmm... Dana" 

"yes?" 

"Don't do this, we'll end up re doing what we were doing last night" 

"Well you started it, you wearing that sexy dress early in the morning, got me turned on" i said lowering my hand to her crotch area but stopped just above it. 

"yeah i can tell, since you dick is literally poking my ass" she said which made me laugh. I spun her so now we were face to face, and bent down to kiss her lips. "How did i do last night?" I asked "you were on point baby" she smiled and then ran her fingers down my chest, and carried on moving down and stroked my growing member. I fell back on the table and she carried on touching me. 

"J-Jordyn" i managed to groan out. i grabbed her ass, squeezing it and she gave a little squeal and then i pulled her into and was about to kiss her when she turns her head and i ended up kissing her cheek. 

"What the fudge ma?" i asked "you teasing me?" She gave me a smirk before walking away and grabbing her bag. 

"Maybe..." she replied. 

"oh i'll get you back for that one. Are you going to work already?" i asked then grabbing an apple "Yeah, they wanted to discuss this new photoshoot we are having"

"ah okay, are you okay with this?" i asked with concern 

"okay with what?"

"this, you becoming a lengerie model, you pretty much show everything when you are doing photoshoots, when before you didn't even want to wear anything that showed your legs, and now you are going around showing off what you got" i said, she just smiled. 

"Dana, that was before, i am more confident with my body now. Now that everyone is saying that i look hot" she said cockily while looking in the mirror. i rolled my eyes. These are one of the things that got me mad at her transformation, i mean she was already hot and beautiful before without wearing tight short things and having less make up, but ever since she got that modelling job, her entire personality has changed, the way she looks at herself has changed. She acts so self centred now that i can't even take it. If i only i knew she would become like this i would have never let her take that job!