High school party

Y/n pov
"Hurry up hunny, your friend is here!" "COMING MOM!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs and kissed my mom on the cheek, "Have fun sweetie" She said "I will mom, I love you" "Love you too" I then ran out the door and into my friends car. We were going to this big valentines day  party.

Your outfit

Your friend's outfit

When we got to the house there was already hella people there so we headed inside

One hour later

After like 6 shots of some alcohol, me and my friend were pretty drunk but we still had a couple hours left to the party. I needed to rest so I made my way upstairs but I was pretty tired so I wasn't paying attention to where I was heading. I walked into the first room I saw. When I walked in, there was a boy sitting on the floor so I just ignored him and sat on the bed. He looked up at me and said, "your cute" "So are you" I say with a smirk on my face. He got up from the floor and walked over to the bed and sat next to me. I looked into his lustful eyes and noticed he was looking at my lips. We both lean in and start kissing. Soon enough it turned into a sloppy make out session. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started exploring. His hand snaked up my dress and started massaging my boob. I pull away, take my dress off and kneel down infront of him and pull down his pants and boxers. I kitty lick his tip and then take him all in. The tall guy pushed my head down making me gag on his dick. After a couple minutes he came in my mouth and I swallow. The tall guy gets up and tells you to lay down on the bed. When you laid on the bed, he came up to your pussy and took your red lace thong off. He licks your folds and spreads your wetness. He rubs your clit while fingering you. "f-fuck just li-like that... " You say in between moans. "I-im going to cum" After you said that the tall guy thrusts into you without warning. You gasp at the sudden feeling of him inside you. You were a moaning mess as he thrusts into you with no mercy. He hit your g-spot a couple times making you moan really loud. You felt that familiar knot on your stomach. "I'm g-going to cum" I whimper "cum for me beautiful" He replied. I came and so did he. We laid next to each other tired after what we just did. "Btw my name's Mattia" He said "Mine is y/n" you say in response.

A/n
476 words
Sorry for the trash ending lol I didn't know what else to write. I might do a Alejandro smut next but idk.