Caught

Y/n pov
I was home alone, and Mattia was at work. I was scrolling through insta and saw a really hot edit of Mattia, I got hella horny and started touching myself. I then started fingering my self; I was a moaning mess.

Mattia's pov
When I opened the front door and walked in, I see y/n fingering herself while squeezing her right boob on the couch. She didn't notice/hear me because she had her airpods in. I put all my stuff down and halfway unbottuned my shirt. I then sneaked up to her from behind, took out one of her airpods and whisper in her ear, "pleasuring yourself without daddy huh? "

Y/n pov
I felt someone take out one of my airpods and whisper in my ear, "pleasuring yourself without daddy huh? " I realize it was Mattia and quickly turn around, and see Mattia. He walks around the couch and picks me up bride style and carries me up the stairs and into our room. He lightly throws me on the bed and takes off his shirt. He then makes his way up to me and starts kissing my lips and then making his way down to my neck. He starts sucking and finds my sweet spot. "Fuuuuck mattiaa" I say, barely being able to talk from how amazing it felt. After he was done leaving "love marks" where he pleased, he takes off my shirt along with my bra. He stared at my boobs for a second but it made you feel insecure, so you covered yourself up. "Princess you're perfect don't cover up🥺" Mattia says, it made you feel better so you uncover yourself and let Mattia suck on your left boob and squeeze the right one. Once he was done exploring my upper body he moved on to my lower body. He played with my sweat pant drawstrings and slowly takes my sweats off along with my red thong. Mattia starts rubbing my clit, "who's pretty little pussy is this?? " Mattia asks while I moan in response.

Mattia's pov
"Who's pretty little pussy is this?? " I ask y/n, but she just moans in response. I insert two fingers in her and say, "Use your words ma." Y/n then says, "Fuckkkk yours Tiaa yours" "That's not my name princess" I say slapping y/n's thigh. "Mmmm daddy just fuck me already. " I then go back up for consent, y/n nods and then palms me. I look down and notice I have a boner. Y/n gets on her knees and undos my belt and pulls my pants down. My length sprung up and hit my lower stomach. Y/n grabbed it with both hands and started jerking me off. She kitty licked the tip and then started bobbing her head up and down. "Fuck y/n faster" I groan. I then hear her gag making me groan once again. After a couple minutes I cum in her mouth.

Normal pov
After Mattia cums in y/n's mouth she swallowes and then lays back down as Mattia is on top again. Mattia lined himself up with her entrance and slowly enters y/n. "Faster daddy" Y/n says,"Anything for you bubs 😚" Mattia says. The room was filled with moans, groans, and skin clapping. "Ma-daddy ima cum" "Me too ma" Mattia says, with that being said they both cum at the same time. They clean up and cuddle each other to sleep.

A/n 584 words this was my first smut so sorry if it's bad lol

A/n
584 words this was my first smut so sorry if it's bad lol