Still loving you

You and Mattia have been together for 6 months now and you were deeply in love. One Friday night you receive a video from a random girl from school you open it, and it was a video of her making out with Mattia at a party. You immediately felt heartbroken and start to cry. The next day you decide to call Mattia.

Mattia:"hey babe"

                                              Y/n:"hey.... "

Mattia:"what's wrong? "

                      Y/n:"everything mattia!"

Mattia:"why?? "

                            Y/n:"MATTIA DON'T ACT DUMB         
YOU CHEATED ON ME!!! "

Mattia:"babe wait I can explain, I got drunk at a party and me and some random girl-"

                           Y/n: fucked each...other she sent me the video

Mattia:"babe I'm sorry plz I still love you so fucking much.

                                            Y/n:"hmph, can you come over?"

Mattia:"yes ofc"

18 minutes later

Y/n pov
I heard a knock on the door, I go downstairs to open it. When I opened the front door all I see is a sad, messy, heartbroken mattia. We made eye contact for a couple seconds, and then I hug mattia and broke down on his shoulder. I cried for a couple minutes and then mattia pulled away and wipes my tears and tucks my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry princess, I really am. I got drunk and then I don't remember anything else. " Mattia says while a tear rolls down his cheek. "Can you stay the night please?🥺" "Yes" Mattia replies. We go upstairs into my room and watched, 49 Meters Down. I then go into the bathroom and shower.

(This is what you put on)

"You look cute my love" "You look even cuter" I say

"You look cute my love" "You look even cuter" I say. I walk over to him and lay on his chest.

Mattia pov
Y/n came over to me and layed on my chest. I squeezed her ass and she let out a soft moan. We then watched, 365 Days (😭😳),  but this time y/n was sitting on my lap. By the time the movie was over I had a boner from how much y/n moved in my lap. She got up to go to use the bathroom and I went on my phone. When she was done and came back in the room she saw my boner. "Need help with that? " She said. "Yeah" I awkwardly reply. She takes her shorts off along with her thong and comes over to me. She pulled my sweat pants down revealing my boxers and my hard length. She palmed me and pulled my supreme boxers down. My hard length sprung up and hit my lower stomach. She kitty licked the tip making me groan and say, "don't tease baby. " With that she put the whole thing in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down, massaging my balls in the process. After a couple minutes of groans I came in her mouth. She took her shirt off exposing her boobs to me. Y/n got on top of me and started riding me at a slow pace making me let out a frustrated moan and I start thrusting upwards. After a couple minutes of moans and groans, we both came.

Y/n pov
After we both came, we cleaned up and I then told Mattia I wanted to watch a movie on Netflix. We ended up watching, The Kissing Booth and The Kissing Booth 2. After that we went to sleep.

A/n   576 wordsThis one took me a while cuz I was losing motivation so yeah

A/n  
576 words
This one took me a while cuz I was losing motivation so yeah. 👉🏽👈🏽