Pictures

Y/n
Atm I'm getting ready to go to Mattia's house. He said I could come over today bc we haven't hung out in while bc he was on tour with his friends. (By friends I mean other tik tokers that are not kai or ale)

I slipped on my shoes and went out to my car. I parked my car on the side of the road bc his drive way was already occupied by his parent's car. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

I was greeted by his mom. "Hey mija, here for Mattia?" She asked. "Hey mom, yea I am" I slightly smiled. "Ok he's down stairs in his room" She let me know. "Ok" I said dryly.

As I walked to his room I felt Tito rub his body against my leg as I walked. "Hey Tito !" I spoke to him as I looked down at him. He looked back up at me with those cute ass eyes. "Omg you're so cute"

I opened his door and walked down the stairs. I tried not to be too loud but that was useless bc he has wooden stairs so they creak.

As I walked closer to the main part of his room, (his gaming set up, bed, and couch) I heard what I thought to be Nico's voice.... That's weird, Mattia told me it would just be me and him.

I walked into the main part of his room and there sat Nico on Mattia's gaming chair and Hunter and Mattia on the bed. "Seriously" I groaned. The four of them looked up at me like I was some alien. "Mattia you told me it would just be me and you" I scoffed.

"Ik and I'm sorry, it was just last minute but I promise tomorrow you can come over, and it'll be just the two of us."

"Whatever" I sighed sitting on his couch that was a couple feet away from his bed. I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through Instagram. I looked up at them from time to time and they just ignored me like I wasn't even there.

It was so annoying and I just wanted Mattia's attention. I got an idea. I was gonna send him some nudes that I had taken last night. He definitely can't ignore me then.

I opened my Snapchat and went to my eyes only. Since they were recent they were the top two. I clicked down on them and sent them to Mattia. I closed the app and went on tik tok waiting for anything to happen. I hear a notification go off and I looked up at them.

I saw Mattia take out his phone and his face went red. He immediately looked my way. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" He said. He got up and as he walked past me he grabbed me by my arm. He walked us to the bathroom and locked the door behind us. He pushed me against the counter making eye contact with me.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to send those pictures? " He asked sternly. "Because, I wanted your attention" I snapped back.

"That doesn't matter, couldn't you wait?" He asked. "No"

He wrapped his hand around my throat making strong contact with me. "Well now I'm going to make you wait longer."

"Now suck my dick" he smirked, forcing me on my knees. I had no other choice left for me so I did as told and pulled down his shorts.

I palmed him through his boxers, looking up at him. I pulled them down as well, causing his erect dick to spring up into my face. I spread his pre-cum with my thumb and then stroked him. I repeated this action a couple times, until I finally connected my lips with his pink tip.

I kissed and kitty licked all around his dick, with the intention of teasing him to make him frustrated. I looked up at him, seeing as he also looked down at me, watching my every move.

"Stop fucking teasing me y/n" He gritted. Since I got what I wanted I obeyed and began to suck his dick. I cocked my head back and forth. While at the same time whatever I couldn't fit into my mouth I jerked off.

He placed his hand on the back of my head, gripping slightly onto my hair.  I swirled my tongue around his tip while I cupped his balls. "Holy fuck" he groaned. He began to thrust his hips into my mouth, face fucking me.

His thighs began to flex and he let out whimpers now and then. My eyes began to water as I felt the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat. "Shit" he moaned as he came in my mouth.

"Swallow it" he spoke down to me. I nodded and swallowed his cum. "Get up"

I got up on my feet once again and sat myself on the sink. "This is fun. Having control over you while we have sex. Why don't you strip for me?" He suggested. "Well what if I don't" I protested. "Then you're going to have to wait till the boys leave for me to fuck you. You choose."

"I guess I can strip for you, but don't think that just because I'm listening to your dumb orders that I'm always going to listen to you while we have sex" I laughed. "Just shut up and do it" he said frustrated.

I jumped off of the counter and immediately did what I was told. I threw my small t-shirt somewhere on the floor leaving me in my bra.

I took off my bra and threw it on the counter. As I finished taking off my pants, Mattia took off his shirt throwing it in the same place I was planning on throwing my pants. He gently sat me back down on the counter and took my underwear off himself.

My wet pussy was now revealed to Mattia. He ran his middle and ring finger through my folds feeling my wetness. This action makes my lips part slightly and let out an airy moan.

He grabbed the base of his dick and lined himself up with my entrance. He slowly entered me as the both of us look down at his actions. Once he was fully inside of me he began thrusting his hips into my pussy.

"Mmmm Mattia" I moaned. He lowered his head down to my boobs and began sucking on them. I placed my hand on the back of his head , gripping onto his hair.

This earned me a whimper from Mattia. I fucking love when he moans. It's so hot. "Oh fuck y/n" he moaned taking his mouth away from my nipple.

His dick hit my g-spot continuously making me arch my back. I let out countless moans as I looked up into his lustfilled eyes.

"Oh shit I'm cumming y/n" he groaned. "Ouu me too!" I yelled. I know for a fact Mattia's friends heard me but i don't care.

I tightened my walls around him making him twitch inside of me. "Fuck do that again" he moaned. And so I did.

He pulled out and came on my tits as I released after him. Mattia's hair stuck to his forehead from how sweaty he was as he tried to catch his breath.

We helped each other get dressed and then walked back out into Mattia's room. "Mmm Mattia!" Bryce fake moaned. "Oh daddy!!" Nico moaned. "Fuck!!" Hunter fake moaned.

My face flushed red. "Oh be quiet" said Mattia.

A/n
Face reveal soon? 😏