Femdom

Normal pov
Y/n has been feeling more bold and confident than she already is. She also recently found out about a word on Tik Tok: Femdom. She researched the word and it caught her attention. She REALLY wanted to try it with Mattia. So she waited for night to fall. Mattia and y/n were hanging out in Mattias room watching movies. Halfway through, a sex scene begins to play. Y/n thought of this as the perfect chance to make her move. She looked up at Mattia and began to kiss him. The kiss was out of the blue so Mattia was very confused but kept kissing the girl anyway.

Mattia sat up and y/n sat in his lap. They both took off their clothes leaving themselves in their underwear. Y/n's brain was going crazy with ideas for what she was about to do. She thought of a small plan. "Stay here" She instructed "Whyyy" Mattia whined "Because." She was going to grab some cuffs for her boyfriend. She remembered that for some reason she had some in her bag. So she ran into the living room and grabbed them from her bag and went downstairs to Mattia's room.

He glanced over at her and spotted the cuffs. "What are those for?" He asked "You'll see." The boy sighed in response and continued to lay on the bed. Y/n got on top of him and started to cuff his hands to the bed frame. "Y/n what are you doing" He asked "Just wait."

Once she was done, she backed up from the bed frame and straddled Mattia. "Ok so, I know you're horny and want me to fuck you but you'll only get it if you listen ok?" "Y-yes" She got off Mattia's body and sat in between his legs. She slowly pulled his boxers down and thew them on the floor so they wouldn't be in the way later. She came back up to Mattia's face and laid next to him.

Mattia's eye were on y/n's, begging to be pleasured. Her hand snaked down Mattia's torso and to his dick. She grabbed him by his base and began to slowly jerk him off. "Now baby, I don't want you to make any noise ok?" "Mhm" She spread his pre-cum around making it easier for her to jerk him off. She twisted her hand around his tip area, knowing that's where he's most sensitive. Mattia in the other hand was trying his best not to moan but it was extremely hard. At some point y/n hit a spot that always gets Mattia and he let out a groan. "Mm" "Shhh baby remember what I said" She reminded him. She picked up her pace and leaned in to kiss Mattia. Y/n knew that Mattia was close so she slowed down so his orgasm would be slower to come.

This frustrated Mattia. Y/n could see it in his face expression when she looked at him. "Ik baby but I don't want you to cum just yet" She said and gave him a peck on the lips. She began massaging his balls with her spare hand as she kept slowly jerking him. She did this for a total of 2 minutes and decided to let the sub cum. "Ok I'm gonna count down from 10 and when I get to 1 you can cum, ok?" Y/n said. Mattia shook his head quick in response. "10.....9...8" She counted. "7.......6........5...almost there baby....4.......3....2....1...you can cum now" Y/n said. Right away Mattia shot his load all over his stomach and y/n's hands. She picked the liquid up with her fingers and put them in Mattia's mouth, making him taste him self. He swallowed with a disgusted face. "Good boy" Y/n said.

"Can you let me out now" Mattias groaned. "Yes but I'm not done yet" She said. She got on top of him and uncuffed him from the Bed frame. Mattia sighed in relief. Y/n took off be lace underwear and slowly started grinding herself against Mattias dick. "Cmon babe" Mattia said in annoyance. She finally gave in and pushed herself down on Mattia earning a groan from him. She began to ride Mattia at a steady pace, both of them now moaning. "Fuck mattia" Y/n moaned softly. Mattia was getting impatient and began to thrust his hips up against y/n's. This action created pleasure for both of them. "Mmm daddy!" Y/n yelled in pleasure "Fuck y/n" Mattia groaned. Y/n began to tightn her walls around Mattia making him twitch. "Ah I'm cumming" Mattia warned "Me too!" Y/n warned. He pulled out and came on her thighs and stomach. Y/n got of Mattia and collapsed next to him.

"Since when are you so powerful?" Mattia asked "Idk I guess I'm just good at being dominant" Y/n said "Can you turn the shower on for me" Mattia asked. Y/n got up to turn on the shower for Mattia "Thanks babe" He said getting up to go to the bathroom. They both ended up showering together and cuddled and ate snacks for the night. The after care Mattia wanted.

A/nI was kind of doubting this smut cuz I feel like it's cringe but I published it anyway

A/n
I was kind of doubting this smut cuz I feel like it's cringe but I published it anyway